3.90 star(s) 131 Votes

Sorrowz

May 27, 2017
Guess it's time to take a break from playing with the Shipfus and check out the new update.

Thanks Donor.

D

Deleted member 207364

:HeyGuys:, Compressed version 1.5! The video files don't look good the first few seconds but it gets much better as the video plays. I'll try to do a better job on next time :biggrin:

Otherwise there is a tiny quality loss in the images but hey, that's what you get going from 2 GB to 402 MB ;)

Download links

@UncleVT Whaddya think?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

carter111

Jul 26, 2017
SPOILERS!!

wasn't this the update where we could bang abigail? i only got the threesome at the end with rose.. did i miss something or was it the only sex scene this update?

Fragmandk

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
SPOILERS!!

wasn't this the update where we could bang abigail? i only got the threesome at the end with rose.. did i miss something or was it the only sex scene this update?
Yea you missed the spoiler tag

and it seems like you need other stats to fuck her

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Rose aint yer GF...taylor swifty and anna are..so thats not NTR..right? besides ..if you had a threesome..you deflowered Rose well ahead of time..play it right!!! hehehhe

Reactions: Mt PewPew

Mt PewPew

May 3, 2018
Rose aint yer GF...taylor swifty and anna are..so thats not NTR..right? besides ..if you had a threesome..you deflowered Rose well ahead of time..play it right!!! hehehhe
I think he is just upset that not getting Rose means he doesn't get the ultra-secret harem route.

Reactions: UncleVT
3.90 star(s) 131 Votes