3.90 star(s) 131 Votes

Mt PewPew

May 3, 2018
August 15th is the expected release date it may be the 17th as that is the Friday. However the release date on here depends on how many of you don't beg for it as soon as it is released and have allowed the people who donate the chance to actually play it first.
I don't beg. I may occasionally curl up in the corner and whimper until I cry myself to sleep from time to time, but I am to proud to beg! :p

Tataro

Mar 27, 2018
The release for patreons is tomorrow. How long does it atke on average to get it here?

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

LBH 1.5 has a new ETA of 16th this month, in two days. The Abigail animated scene lasted longer than all of the others to render, that pushed back everything by about one day. There are still some images to render and testing to be done but roughly 90% of the update is completed. I know I said that the update ends when I'm out of material, but I really want to see this one through as planned, it's worth it.
I'm sorry for the delay, I know this doesn't happen often but this time it's for the greater good... Working on a threesome (optional as all the scenes are).

Full info when the update is up for download!

3.90 star(s) 131 Votes