3.90 star(s) 131 Votes

Ocumura

Mar 4, 2017
hi i cant get abigail scene wen i try to help her can someone share a save in her route plz ty

Nowun

Donor
May 30, 2018
I really like this game except the "animation". Putting two frame together repeating them 5 times doesnt make an animation...
Your point, of course, is spot on. But while you appear to be fully aware of it, some other non-developer users might not have a reason to understand the immense CPU time required to render even a single DAZ image, let alone an animation. A single-frame render of a complex scene can easily take 45-plus minutes to render on a VERY good computer with a top graphics card. (I have a latest gen Aurora with a dual 1080s for DAZ renders, yet rendering still kills a day at a time.) Even w/o animations, a 250 image release will tie up around 200 computer hours -- that's 23 eight-hour days! Top creators have ways to drop that by a third to a half by clever layering, batch renders overnight, and use a 2nd or even 3rd-plus units, but it is still a huge time sink. And animations are an order-of-magnitude more cpu intensive.

Anyhoo --- based upon your post I suspect you already knew this, but I thought posting some actual numbers might be useful to help others see the picture more clearly.

Reactions: UncleVT

XKimky

Jul 23, 2017
Anyhoo --- based upon your post I suspect you already knew this, but I thought posting some actual numbers might be useful to help others see the picture more clearly.
I do get your point and I have DAZ installed so I perfectly know how time consuming a DAZ scene is to make then render. However like I said, the creator could have use other solutions instead of forcing us to see very long sex scene that don't have much sex appeal for me because it's feels too robotics. I rather have stills that looks good than badly done animation. It already killed my interest in my girlfriends amnesia and it's slowly doing the same here, and for both games it's a shame because I really like how the creator is telling the story and the characters he does.

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Well at least Daniels K actually finishes his projects, this guy deserves his Patreon paycheck. I started supporting him at mid-Zoe's Temptation, then kept supporting until My Girlfriend's Amnesia finished.

vultron

May 19, 2018
Well it's official this male protagonist is really really really dumb dude makes the worst decisions I have ever seen

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Since the story lines and characters are developed nicely the time has come to spice things up with more kinky and hot scenes. With that being said, the coming version will bring a lot of the good stuff!
If you like Abigail and made some choices in the past that favor her you will unlock her first scene if you wish it. That's enough spoilers for now!

Everything is on track and the ETA is the 15th of this month for the new version and the walkthrough.

More info coming soon!

Mikedazz1

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
ETA is the 15th of this month for the new version and the walkthrough
yeahhh :eazyHype::heartcoveredeyes::evilsmile:

Reactions: rKnight

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
I just like @UncleVT response just No lmao but I need MORE of this game like yesterday lol ty Mr Dev :happyblush

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017
August 15th is the expected release date it may be the 17th as that is the Friday. However the release date on here depends on how many of you don't beg for it as soon as it is released and have allowed the people who donate the chance to actually play it first.

3.90 star(s) 131 Votes