3.90 star(s) 131 Votes

kπ!$

Apr 18, 2018
Just out of curiosity, what happens if you miss the shot and Chloe gets the chance to ask u to do something.

kh.al

Jun 21, 2018
well made, the visuals are very good with decent amount of content and a freedom to pursue the path you like.
the story still need some work but its not bad at all, i am really considering supporting him.

Lucifer737

Jul 6, 2017
Is it me or does anyone is falling in love with the blond girl? I mean she's too cute and the way she act is just!❤

Tataro

Mar 27, 2018
A bit fast paced, the women are tripping to fall on your dick, though for some it's believable, like Chloe and Eve, room-mate though, we haven't spoken a word to her and a day after her drama outburst she's eager to be filled up with cum and tells us she loves us. Like the Jason dude, it's cool having a decent male character around, and it's also cool that the protagonist seems to look good instead of typical asian fetus protagonist we get with most games. Also nice that we can be a dick, more games need that option. The only fault I can think of are the sex scenes, which you are unsure how many times to click to skip, and seem to jank out if skipped making it impossible to see the climax.

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
@Tataro The surprise is going to be is that your roommate is Bipolar and if you are in a relationship with her you just entered another world of crazy manic surprises :p

Reactions: Hurui

Ausfilth々

Jul 4, 2018
It's just me or the newest version is buggy?
1. You will get sex scene with chloe on second party if you choose to throw the ball with power when the mc and chloe play basketball
2. You will get threesome scene with chloe and rose at library if you choose not to help rose on first party and choose to tell chloe about rose when chloe doing HJ for mc at the lake

XKimky

Jul 23, 2017
I really like this game except the "animation". Putting two frame together repeating them 5 times doesnt make an animation, I would rather have them tied to click than animation. Kinda break the immersion for me as it feels they last too long.

Other than that, history is interesting and has lot of replay value which I really like. Girls are all hot in their own ways which I really like as well.

Reactions: thedude
3.90 star(s) 131 Votes