3.90 star(s) 131 Votes

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
Why are you keep riding that dead Horse? XD it's all good, he saw his fault.
Haha fair enough. I didn't mean to sound condescending. On the contrary, my initial response was that the the OP should be updated to clear the attached files, as it's natural to see those and assume the walkthroughs are outdated. It was meant to be civil. Dead horse is dead :)

Reactions: WICKEDp4th

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
I think a good solution that I myself would consider is either just releasing multiple teasers or a demo to develop some early support, and then spend a few months so that I could launch a huge chunk of my game all at once. People wont get impatient if they don't even know the game exists yet :p I think the only problem I could think of that I'd run into is having people to test it... but I don't think that'd be needed much with VN's. Sorry for the off topic discussion btw, UncleVT, I'll wrap it up here.
That doesn't seem too far off topic :). This dev already had a rather solid patronage from his other game (My Girlfriend's Amnesia), so to keep patrons once that game was completed, he quickly launched another project. In that context, this update schedule makes sense. If his income is from creating games on Patreon, he can't exactly take a few months off to develop a huge chunk of a new game for release. And, tbh, the content of each release is on par with a lot of the popular games here in terms of number of renders, gameplay minutes, etc, especially if you're playing multiple branches, while providing a lot more H-scenes than most!

But yea, a new dev would be better served getting way out in front of their game before the initial release. Unfortunately, if the game doesn't resonate and find patrons, that's a lot of effort with little return on investment.

Reactions: WICKEDp4th
S

sauceboss

Is there a new update? When the MC had sex with the brunette in the restroom and someone knocks? and it ends there.

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
The official walkthroughs are just for the the version only, means don't contain the previous. I was delete the 1.1 versions, but had to reupload them cause people reclamed that. So... I won't delete again :)
Also the walk throughs are not complete from beginning to to end of current walk through so they do need to stay up, these are the ones from the dev i believe it is interesting to see it done this way imho. :)

Petro28

Sep 11, 2017
This update was ok. Some very good scenes and story progressed fast. However I think if you wanted to help Sunny this update did not deliver on that path at all, nothing different happens from other paths and that's disappointing. And I was hoping for some NTR to happen in this update but we'll have to wait.

xrayman2k4

Jun 10, 2017
CBA reading more pages but when you shoulder charge Abi & Eve's door the correct word is the adjective "tough", not the conjugation or adverb "though". I'm a "bit" of a grammar Nazi - makes me popular on forums and Facebook :p

I'm probably not the first to notice Chloe's "mistake" with a gobful of babybatter :p

Reactions: JaxXxon

Drussler

Donor
Jan 8, 2018

Overview:
The game places you in a Boarding House somewhere in the US along with other young adults and faces you with different choices that steer the direction of the game. Depending on your choices you can live a love story with any of the girls or you can outsmart everyone and live with more than one in secret. From romance to various fetishes, voyeur, group "interactions" and more, the decision is in your hands. The summer is long and there are a lot of girls around... Some might be more than they seem... Learn their secrets and see which one matches your own desires.
Updated: 13-Jul-2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: 1.4
Language: English - French
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Change-Log:

Downloads:
PC: - - - - - -
MAC: - -
Unofficial Android:

Compressed PC Version:
(1.4)
Thanks @bacchusplateau
Extra:

Can I translate the language myself into German? or will there be an update?

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
It gives me an error sir when i try to load my save files. And when i try to load my other saved files. It's just closing the game. How to fix sir?
should be fixed, dl the latest build

Reactions: lodi

ilozq

Jul 26, 2017
i remember playing the first version and loving it but judging by the walkthrough, it looks like the game became one of those games where you need to play again and again to make stupid decisions to get scenes. anyway i'll try it now, hope it won't disappoint.

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
i remember playing the first version and loving it but judging by the walkthrough, it looks like the game became one of those games where you need to play again and again to make stupid decisions to get scenes. anyway i'll try it now, hope it won't disappoint.
If you go through the walkthrough I made, and just save before important branches, and just before a sex scene to see all available outcomes, I think you can do the entire game once. And just follow separate arcs from the save points. Until the game is completed, it's hard to know exactly which saves are important and which aren't. At the very least, save before you choose between 'Go inside with Chloe'/'Help Eve'/'Help Abigail'.

Reactions: ilozq

ilozq

Jul 26, 2017
If you go through the walkthrough I made, and just save before important branches, and just before a sex scene to see all available outcomes, I think you can do the entire game once. And just follow separate arcs from the save points. Until the game is completed, it's hard to know exactly which saves are important and which aren't. At the very least, save before you choose between 'Go inside with Chloe'/'Help Eve'/'Help Abigail'.

yep it wasn't bad at all. it actually felt like the decisions weren't that important after all lol.

thanks for the walkthrough, the officials ones are way too messy, followed yours and it was really smooth

my only criticism at this point would be the lack of gallery. imho it's crucial when you're creating a decision focused game.

Reactions: bacchusplateau
3.90 star(s) 131 Votes