3.90 star(s) 131 Votes

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
Hello! Here's the latest fanmade walkthrough. It's just a continuation from before.

As mentioned in the walkthrough, I'm pretty sure that Daniels K made a mistake in the code at line 8378 of the script. This mistake only screws you out of one line of internal dialogue, so don't panic! If someone is a Patreon, maybe you can give him a heads up as this could be missed easily.

lodi

Oct 17, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Lancaster Boarding House v1.4
have fun and please report problems
It gives me an error sir when i try to load my save files. And when i try to load my other saved files. It's just closing the game. How to fix sir?

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
Wow, great job! Really enjoyed it. Characters, story and sex scenes are top notch.

Only complaint is that I gotta wait for more updates. XD

Vainglorious

Jun 14, 2018
How many times can the MC get an erection in one day? He don't last long but man the girls be slinging that tail in this game.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
i always go with the "nice" "manly" route..its time to break character and try an all "jerk" run through..i'm sure i'm missing alot by not giving in to the dark side :O
PS:eek:k...done..prefer nice/manly..guess i'm an old softie :p

SrRK

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
2 hours of gameplay is not really doable for a monthly release, specially considering render times and the game being visual novel style, which means reading speed dictates your playtime. Maybe you could get that kind of playtime from puzzle/exploration games, but content wise I think it would end up being the same.

Some games try to extend game time by making you grind for points until you're able to see a scene, to me that's worse than a short release.
Oh trust me, I know it takes a lot of time.. which is why I think dev's should actually spend a few months developing their games first and foremost, and put out at least somewhere between 1/4th or 1/2 of the entire game in one go rather than cockteasing us. I guess what I was saying is... the short releases are appreciated (as it means able to play the games sooner) but they're just too short for immersion's sake. Playing little bits of the game here and there cheapens them immensely.

Reactions: fsap1

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
I played this game for the first time v1.4 and I had a lot of fun! Chloe seems a nice girl, only her body doesn't look hot to me. I like an hourglass silhouette and a nice bubble butt. But it is still fun to play this game. It would be good if the game gives us an indication when the MC cums and an option to cum inside/outside. The first time it happened in the game I didn't realize when it was happening...

3.90 star(s) 131 Votes