Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Lancaster Boarding House v1.3
have fun and please report problems
(check in-game help for features)

edit: fixed an error with none.mp3

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Lancaster Boarding House v1.3
have fun and please report problems
(check in-game help for features)
Thanks! ;)

AGoodDay2Die

Feb 9, 2018
"Alchool"? Repeatedly?

"A-L-C-O-H-O-L"

You need a spellchecker or a better proofreader.

Couple of other minor flubs but no big errors and no crashes. All-in-all a satisfying update. Thanks.

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017
"Alchool"? Repeatedly?

"A-L-C-O-H-O-L"

You need a spellchecker or a better proofreader.

Couple of other minor flubs but no big errors and no crashes. All-in-all a satisfying update. Thanks.
You know he isn't on here don't you?

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
There is no guarantee that there is going to be NTR in this game.
I know Daniel K well, I played stranded with Benefits 1 and 2 and My Girlfriends Amnesia , all games had NTR , the one that is unavoidable which is i don't like is in stranded with Benefits where your girl (anne) will get pregnant by other guys . So He will likely add some ntr in this one too but i do hope it is optional like on MGA

Reactions: Ero - Sennin

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017
I know Daniel K well, I played stranded with Benefits 1 and 2 and My Girlfriends Amnesia , all games had NTR , the one that is unavoidable which is i don't like is in stranded with Benefits where your girl (anne) will get pregnant by other guys . So He will likely add some ntr in this one too but i do hope it is optional like on MGA
However he stated on a post (as I am a patreon) that he hasn't decided yet whether he is putting Netorare in the game. He has already put Netori in but most people don't count that as NTR and some tool on here started arguing the toss as he had an unfulfilled life. From a conversation I have had with him I think he is putting NTR in but it will be optional.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Considering there have been games that have been reported as incest games to patreon because the dev dared to add in avoidable NTR, and since I hate it anyway, I have to say, I prefer if it is just left out.

Nothing against real NTR games, I don't have to play them after all.

Reactions: Centurion

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

4k image link :
Good news, a bunch of them actually!

First is that Lancaster Boarding House 1.4 is now available to Tier 3 Patrons ahead of schedule and as you know it will be made available to the other Tiers as scheduled. This way you can enjoy it over the weekend at your discretion. You can find the download links for both MAC and PC + Walkthrough at this link :

Second good news is, as you might have noticed, in this version we get a glimpse of a new character that has just arrived at the house. She remains a mystery for a while longer, however the next version will be focused more on her, for now go ahead and meet her!

Last but not least... This earlier release makes some space for work on that My Girlfriend's Amnesia DLC you all keep asking about. I'm really hyped about it and in the following days there might even be a sneak preview into it! What do you think about that?

What's new in LBH 1.4 :

- Over 150 new images

- One video animated scene

- The "Ritual" is explained... Find out what it's all about!

- A glimpse into a new character!

- And more!

Oh you got this far? Kick that heart button and... Here's a secret, the dialogue choices are going to get a revamp soon, maybe sooner than you think. More dialogue options will be introduced in the game to make it more immersive (The whole game, starting from the first day!). Let the good times roll!

Enjoy and have a great weekend!

SrRK

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
I really really enjoy this game it's definitely in my top 10 and I appreciate the new update, but I just can't do this 20 to 40 minutes of gameplay thing that literally every game on this website does. Episodic releases should come with at least 2 hours of gameplay. I might just wait until this one is finished, I like it that much and I want to experience it as a whole story. Keep up the good work Developers glad to see this is still being updated

Reactions: lyfsavor

fsap1

Dec 2, 2017
I really really enjoy this game it's definitely in my top 10 and I appreciate the new update, but I just can't do this 20 to 40 minutes of gameplay thing that literally every game on this website does. Episodic releases should come with at least 2 hours of gameplay. I might just wait until this one is finished, I like it that much and I want to experience it as a whole story. Keep up the good work Developers glad to see this is still being updated
2 hours of gameplay is not really doable for a monthly release, specially considering render times and the game being visual novel style, which means reading speed dictates your playtime. Maybe you could get that kind of playtime from puzzle/exploration games, but content wise I think it would end up being the same.

Some games try to extend game time by making you grind for points until you're able to see a scene, to me that's worse than a short release.

3.90 star(s) 131 Votes