3.90 star(s) 131 Votes

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
I resisted playing this because it seemed to be too vanilla for me. But I'm glad I gave it a shot, it's pretty good.

Like a present I didn't think I wanted.

Reactions: Kazehana

moosehead82

Jul 20, 2017
Great game!

Good contents for early stage, and cute cuddly love gets thrown out the window pretty quickly, which is awesome if it is not your thing!

The only criticism that I have is that the sounds seems to hang the images and animations. Maybe some optimization can be done on that regard. Other than that, the devs deserve praise.

Dec 26, 2017
If you get Wine, you can play them all on a Mac
If you whack yourself in the crotch with a hammer you can experience the joy of installing and maintaining WINE.

Try installing the MacOS version of the RenPy SDK instead. The latest version 7 works with LBH 1.3 and can be found here:

Just copy the "LancasterBoardingHouse-1.3-pc" folder to the "renpy-7.0.0-sdk" folder and run "renpy.app"

Reactions: bas

misterf91

Apr 3, 2018
*Bible Black intensifies*
I'm telling you bro the Gatekeeper is the key to all this
I very much agree with you, the Gatekeeper was made far too weird to not be important for the plot.
There are some things he says that would make no sense if he was a random character;

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So yeah, i'm getting a "mastermind" feeling from him.

Reactions: Penfold Mole

Sasria

Dec 5, 2017
Although it is strange that the women immediately drop the panties for this guy.
But i must say i like the models from the Charakter. :happyblush

SavetheDiesel

Feb 10, 2018
Really good game. Gotta love when the games have animations also. Looking forward to the upcoming updates. And in my book Anna gets the point nr 10:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:. Ofcourse Chloe and Rose aint to much behind(Nerdy IS sexy no more disscusion needed) and im very curious about Abigail. But Anna is wow!;)

SavetheDiesel

Feb 10, 2018
*Bible Black intensifies*
I'm telling you bro the Gatekeeper is the key to all this
Yes, you guys are right. And i have a theory about it. It became clear to me after my first can of beer that about 24 million years ago a meteor chrashed down on earth and exposing its own core. After my second can of beer i managed to figure out it chrashed in the state of Utah not to far from Salt lake city(no more then 190 miles to be more precise). After my third can of beer i figured out that every 3rd million year the core from the meteor comes up to the surface and if the suns beams will shine on it for exactly 12 minutes in a 51 degree angle when the temparature is -6 fahrenheit(this i calculated after my forth can of beer btw) it will cause a EMP bouncing from the earth up to the moon and then imediatly go back down to earth BUT with an intensed power of over 400% and this happend to hit MC EXACTLY the moment he went out of the cab in the beginning at his arrival! At my fifth can of beer the i schimply added all my equationsch up and camee "hic" to the conclushionsch that the gatekeep"hic"er in fact is..The Marlboroman from X-files!!

Itsh all sho clear to me now!!:closedeyesmile::closedeyesmile:

Mt PewPew

May 3, 2018
Now that Anna is my lover, I think she should let me start curling up with her in her bed instead of making me crawl back up onto the top bunk when I want sleep.

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
Yes, you guys are right. And i have a theory about it. It became clear to me after my first can of beer that about 24 million years ago a meteor chrashed down on earth and exposing its own core. After my second can of beer i managed to figure out it chrashed in the state of Utah not to far from Salt lake city(no more then 190 miles to be more precise). After my third can of beer i figured out that every 3rd million year the core from the meteor comes up to the surface and if the suns beams will shine on it for exactly 12 minutes in a 51 degree angle when the temparature is -6 fahrenheit(this i calculated after my forth can of beer btw) it will cause a EMP bouncing from the earth up to the moon and then imediatly go back down to earth BUT with an intensed power of over 400% and this happend to hit MC EXACTLY the moment he went out of the cab in the beginning at his arrival! At my fifth can of beer the i schimply added all my equationsch up and camee "hic" to the conclushionsch that the gatekeep"hic"er in fact is..The Marlboroman from X-files!!

Itsh all sho clear to me now!!:closedeyesmile::closedeyesmile:
Now all we have to do is figure out when do the Futanari girls come into play into all this secret equation

3.90 star(s) 131 Votes