3.90 star(s) 131 Votes

shaq

Jun 24, 2017
I like this game, the occult aspect of the story is interesting. I don't like that they force chloe on to the MC, I just want anna.

Reactions: freakyfunk

TreyfromKansas

Jul 11, 2018
The story is really interesting and the characters have some twists and turns that keep you interested. Also - the grind is minimal. It's a nice game to play through.

shaq

Jun 24, 2017
Who (apart from the dev obviously) is 'forcing' Chloe on the MC?
Well obviously the dev is going to be the only one. I just don't like how the story doesn't let you choose who your main squeeze is, but I understand, if they didn't the game might become too complex to manage.

I would prefer that Anna is publicly the MC's girlfriend.

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017

Patrons only

Little spoiler of what's coming in the next update... I know I'm up for those classes!

xMentat

Apr 14, 2018
I really like this game except the "animation". Putting two frame together repeating them 5 times doesnt make an animation, I would rather have them tied to click than animation. Kinda break the immersion for me as it feels they last too long.

Other than that, history is interesting and has lot of replay value which I really like. Girls are all hot in their own ways which I really like as well.
I must say, I really enjoyed this game and look forward to the next update.
As regards the "animaton", yes, it's a bit low tech but the really frustrating thing is the renpy.pause statements between each scene which stops for 1 second before going on. I replaced all of the renpy.pause(1, hard=True) statements by renpy.pause(0, hard=True) and it seemed to flow a bit better.

Reactions: XKimky

derpdurp

Jun 16, 2018
Kinda hope there's some small route with the teacher, probably won't be. But some additional content coming up sounds really nice.

XKimky

Jul 23, 2017
I must say, I really enjoyed this game and look forward to the next update.
As regards the "animaton", yes, it's a bit low tech but the really frustrating thing is the renpy.pause statements between each scene which stops for 1 second before going on. I replaced all of the renpy.pause(1, hard=True) statements by renpy.pause(0, hard=True) and it seemed to flow a bit better.
Mind telling me how and where I can do that ?

Reactions: xMentat

xMentat

Apr 14, 2018
Mind telling me how and where I can do that ?
I did it by opening the scripts.rpy file in the /game folder in a text editor (Notepad, Gedit, whatever) and did a global replace (replace all) of the text "renpy.pause(1, hard=True)" with "renpy.pause(0, hard=True)". You could change True to False if you want (leading capital letter is important) which means you can skip by pressing space or enter keys.

Reactions: XKimky

xMentat

Apr 14, 2018
you need to open the console commands by using shift + o there is a mod for setting in the Ren'py section. I can't remember what it is called.
I don't think you can change the pauses with console, mate. They're hard coded. But, yes, you can change variable values that way but this game only has one critical test at the moment. Has nice/manly/jerk variables but only 1 test of these in the latest version. Gives 2 different scenes depending on values.

3.90 star(s) 131 Votes