3.90 star(s) 131 Votes

Thrownaway13

Lvl 12 - Cutie
Respected User
Former Staff
May 27, 2017
Greetings forum users!

It’s that time again! Another thread, another NTR staff post.

We have had many issues with the NTR debate on the forums so we tend to take a pretty heavily handed way of going about it.

After this staff post any continuation of NTR debate will result in warnings and thread bans.

Any complaints can be filed into my PMs.

Thanks and happy gaming

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
You are kidding, right ? Not a single girl on Earth goes from, "I don't know how to react to the fact that he is touching his dick right in front of me", to, "alright, if it's the only way to have him, I'll let them both fuck me right now" in less than one minute !

And it's not because she's both longing for sex and lusting about Jason, that she's ready to jump on his dick. In fact it's more the opposite. Due to the fact that she's the nerd girl, whatever how rough he can be in her mind when she masturbate thinking about him, she still see this as a fairy tale. He's the guy she want more than anything, her prince charming and also something she can't have. When she think about him, it's all romantic...
"Yes my sweet girl, I noticed you. I was too shy, how a girl as sublime as you can be interested by a poor guy like me ? That's why I was with Abigail, to try forgetting about you. But I can't anymore. I love you ! I love you so much that I can't live without you anymore". That's what he say in her mind, before eventually taking her like a bitch in heat. That's what make her completely submit to him in her dreams ; and also what can make her completely submit in real life (take notes guys).
But well, that's not how Jason played it. The simple fact that he's here, stroking his dick in front of her, is enough to break the dream. He isn't the prince charming she thought and she no longer care about him.

At least it's how mind works in real live...
No, I'm not kidding. First off, this is a game, not real life. Second, as was pointed out many times before, there seems to be something affecting the people at this college. Didn't Chloe come on too strong or is her actions realistic? If you are going to fault one character for being unrealistic but ignore the multitude of other story flaws, then I don't think that you are truly upset about the lack of realism, but you are choked that what one character did ticked you off.

I was stating that in this alternate universe, Rose showed an interest in Jason, as did many of the girls in the hallway, and the fact she knocked boots with Jason when the opportunity presented itself fits this story's narrative, if not your sense of how the world ought to work.

Reactions: Vainglorious

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017
No, I'm not kidding. First off, this is a game, not real life. Second, as was pointed out many times before, there seems to be something affecting the people at this college. Didn't Chloe come on too strong or is her actions realistic? If you are going to fault one character for being unrealistic but ignore the multitude of other story flaws, then I don't think that you are truly upset about the lack of realism, but you are choked that what one character did ticked you off.

I was stating that in this alternate universe, Rose showed an interest in Jason, as did many of the girls in the hallway, and the fact she knocked boots with Jason when the opportunity presented itself fits this story's narrative, if not your sense of how the world ought to work.
Not just the school though, think of the hot blond in the car show room, she jumped on your dick the second she thought you had a fat wallet.

Petro28

Sep 11, 2017
Greetings forum users!

It’s that time again! Another thread, another NTR staff post.

We have had many issues with the NTR debate on the forums so we tend to take a pretty heavily handed way of going about it.

After this staff post any continuation of NTR debate will result in warnings and thread bans.

Any complaints can be filed into my PMs.

Thanks and happy gaming
Will you be taking context in consideration or every comment featuring NTR be band or given a warning?

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017
Here are some wallpaper that Daniels made featuring Chloe in one and Rose in another.

Reactions: Krull

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
Not just the school though, think of the hot blond in the car show room, she jumped on your dick the second she thought you had a fat wallet.
Tbh that made me stop caring about this game. Some guy earlier said it’s just a game? Well there’s a difference between FPS games and Calladooty. This is Calladooty. May as well play a Slonique game after this

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
About the whole Rose thing: I don't think it's much out of character. Nerdy girl decides to stop being nerdy and become attractive (she says so at the start of the game). People around her are doing sexual things, alcohol is involved and she wants it. When the chance arrives, as in Jason is without Abigail, she pounces. I've seen similar things happen. Not with a threesome though. Also, she's probably going to regret it, cos Jason isn't exactly a knight in shining armor.

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
Second, as was pointed out many times before, there seems to be something affecting the people at this college.
Yeah, the gate, which increase the lust (or perhaps just sexual freedom) of anyone around. And the longer you live near to it, the stronger is this increase. And so ?
Even if it's still not explicitly stated, it's not a secret and it's more or less well represented. That's why the teacher (who's near to the gate since so many years) don't need much to give up and act as a total slut. While in the same time the girl at the car shop is just a liberated woman ; she's way younger and she live further from the gate, so she's less influenced. And that's even why Eve is the boldest of the girls.

If you are going to fault one character for being unrealistic but ignore the multitude of other story flaws, [...]
The only real other flaw is Abigail in the last update. Yet it can be because her loneliness is deeper than I thought at first. So, giving up in friendship for the sole character who don't show too much hate for her make sense. Now that she feel betrayed even by her own sister, whatever if she thought that he is a total looser. He also is the only thing that prevent her to feel completely empty because of her loneliness. But the problem isn't that.
Each character is influenced according to the time past living near the gate, this balanced by its initial personality. Chloe is the typical, "I'll wait to encounter the love of my life before having sex" girl. The gate made her stop questioning her feeling ; she's in love, it's now a good enough reason. Anna is a girl who have nothing against sex, but still is faithful with her friends. The gate make her just put this faithfulness between parenthesis ; she don't care to fuck her friend's lover, as long as it will not hurt the feeling of Chloe. And so on for each characters... except Rose.

Rose is the typical nerd. That the gate made her lusting to Jason, alright. That, years after years, it made her give up to her lust and try to hit on him, it's also alright. But no, she don't go from, "It... it's a... a penis ?" to "yes, you two, fuck me !" like that. Simply, no ! Either she's deeply under the influence of the gate, and she should have gave up way before, or she just say "no, not you two at the same time !"
But the fact is that here her reaction is forced, to serve, both, as a trigger to make Anna more bold, and as a double script shortcut ; "in case you didn't noticed it yet, there's something strange with girls' sexuality here", and, "oh, have the power of the gate had a important increase recently ?". And, yes, it's a flaw, and a big one. Using Rose to express this is laziness and break the personality he tried to build for her.

Even the fact that there's no real need to search new girls for the ritual each year is not a flaw. The more a girl is sexually liberated, the easier she'll give up to the gate power and feel attracted by it. And these girls are the better candidates for (what ? We will know in the future), even if finally really few fill the expected profile.

And I just explained you why it don't at all...

Reactions: Trojaner

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
I can barely get through an update now because of those goddamned awful two-frame animations that you can't skip. Right now, as I'm typing this, the MC is having sex with Abigail and it's so fucking boring that I came over here to post. It's like click, click, click, wait.... wait....... wait....................., click, click, wait....................

Hilariously, you can skip the actual full animations, which are pretty good.

BulletPete

May 5, 2017
Nope it happens regardless, so you get the choice to join in or not, either way it isn't going to end well for Rose.
Thanks for the reply, can you tell me how the patreons are reacting to this ep (im assuming you're a patreon based on other replies)? I cant imagine its any different from the forum

N1K17Y

Jun 12, 2017
I can barely get through an update now because of those goddamned awful two-frame animations that you can't skip. Right now, as I'm typing this, the MC is having sex with Abigail and it's so fucking boring that I came over here to post. It's like click, click, click, wait.... wait....... wait....................., click, click, wait....................

Hilariously, you can skip the actual full animations, which are pretty good.
if you turn on the skip unseen text opiton, you can skip those scenes, but you have to time it really well or you will miss dialogue and you have to rollback.

freka_man

Jun 25, 2018
I have a question, I am a bad bad bad person the normal morals have no stand in my book, so in this game I had sex with everything I could, does that mean, the GF will dump me? or will I be swinging between them all?

Reactions: wacek
3.90 star(s) 131 Votes