3.90 star(s) 131 Votes

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017
Thanks for the reply, can you tell me how the patreons are reacting to this ep (im assuming you're a patreon based on other replies)? I cant imagine its any different from the forum
Last post on page 52, I copied what was on the page though it is public on patreon

I have a question, I am a bad bad bad person the normal morals have no stand in my book, so in this game I had sex with everything I could, does that mean, the GF will dump me? or will I be swinging between them all?
Don't know the dev likes to throw curve-balls in like the Rosegate controversy

freka_man

Jun 25, 2018
Don't know the dev likes to throw curve-balls in like the Rosegate controversy
You mean sharing her with Janson?
I had no issue going for that option, seemed the most appropiate since she is into him, and she willing to do a 3 some :)) I was shocked of her acceptance. However I wouldn't share the main GF Chloe, yess all for meee. Also since I did Abigail almost felt bad for the poor Janson!
Unless this game has some crazy idea of turning into a proper harem, then I might have to play the game a bit different.
Hopefully thats what you mean by RoseGate

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017
You mean sharing her with Janson?
I had no issue going for that option, seemed the most appropiate since she is into him, and she willing to do a 3 some :)) I was shocked of her acceptance. However I wouldn't share the main GF Chloe, yess all for meee. Also since I did Abigail almost felt bad for the poor Janson!
Unless this game has some crazy idea of turning into a proper harem, then I might have to play the game a bit different.
Hopefully thats what you mean by RoseGate
If you have read the replies to the thread, it was not the most popular decision. So it shall now be called Rosegate, some people believe that if you make friends with a girl and then fuck them in a threesome they are yours and you can't share.

Reactions: Jack_Sparrow_Pirate

weaselman

Apr 6, 2018
About the whole Rose thing: I don't think it's much out of character. Nerdy girl decides to stop being nerdy and become attractive (she says so at the start of the game). People around her are doing sexual things, alcohol is involved and she wants it. When the chance arrives, as in Jason is without Abigail, she pounces. I've seen similar things happen. Not with a threesome though. Also, she's probably going to regret it, cos Jason isn't exactly a knight in shining armor.
true, I've seen it enough in my college life

whenever there was a slightly outgoing nerdy girl she was always anxious to lose her V-card to the right person

once she lost it in some drunken rumble though the flood gates were open

Reactions: Arcane666

freka_man

Jun 25, 2018
Lol ... Chloe was never interesting for me, i would share her instead of an other girl ... def never i would share Anne x'D ... the only problem is that we can´t fuck up Chloe and take an other Gal as GF ... too bad :biggrin:
What Chloe is the best out all of them since you get her virginity, only my personal use, hell ya that's a plus in my book.

If you have read the replies to the thread, it was not the most popular decision. So it shall now be called Rosegate, some people believe that if you make friends with a girl and then fuck them in a threesome they are yours and you can't share.
Another 3some possibility I see is Anna, and the professor since, Anna wants to make you love her, which can be used to ur advantage, and teacher being ur slut buahhaha.
Also the path I see the new girl Lisa going that I am not to happy, to share since I worked so hard to get her to kiss me.

Reactions: Rythan25

jsarah

May 31, 2017
This update was nice. I enjoyed playing it first time and going through it again and again to see all possible scenes. About Rose situation, first I have to disclose that I'm a fan of NTR, I did enjoy the scene but I did not think of it as NTR because for me NTR must involve somebody who is in romantic or intimate relationship with MC that of course if you strictly following the definition. I can see how people who like Rose can think of her scene with Jason as NTR, for they think of her as a romantic possibility and not having a choice to save her was a mistake on part of the developer and if I'm honest it was out of character for Rose.For me the scene was hot as any other scene in this game.
One more think, where was Chloe? If you are perfect boyfriend I think she just studies in the library but if you are jerk maybe she is doing something spicy with some one else.:evilsmile:
You've perfectly hit the point. I've played a lot of games also with NTR and I've been fine on everyone. This was the first time that I felt myself "cheated": Rose is my favourite char and it's like I've lost to Jason. The threesome was the only path possible for me. :evilsmile: I hope that in the future will be possible to date Rose...

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
Thanks for your hint.

Unfortunately this doesn't work for me.
Neither "set v1=1", nor any variation thereof such as "Set v1=1", "set v1 = 1", "set v1:=1" etc.

Any ideas?
Don't include set, it's just v1=1

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
i'm on board with the magic route here..it seemed things were off from the very start..plus rituals..so its not like anything is "sudden" its all been building up..plus..damn alot of booze :p question is...if it is indeed magic influence and somehow the MC and crew find out all about it and stop it...does Chloe and the others suddenly get clear minded and in the end..MC goes home alone?...LOL..even though Chloe is not my top choice..i have gone a loyalty route with her and would like to see that end in permanence and happiness :p

AnimeHentaiGamer

Aug 29, 2017
not just Rose being a cum slut. she was shy and even got her butt kicked by Abigail and she knows Jason is taken. It was just really weird see Rose acting so weird. I'm starting to think maybe even Chloe has something to do with the cult.

also the jump from shy to aggresive slut was just strange that to me it felt like she was on something. Maybe next few epsidoes she is now just a slut and will always do gangbangs XD. also i hate how game has 0 choices matter so far. well only that does matter if you help abigail then you get to have sex with her.

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
For me, the most distressing part of the v1.5 update is that the dialogue reads as if it was written by a 12-year old boy. I swear the previous episodes' dialogue was much more interesting.
I wasn't the only one that noticed this, then! Thanks for commenting on this, as I couldn't quite put my finger on why this update felt so meh. I already criticized the animations, but those have been an issue with each update. I was bummed there wasn't a third option with Rose, but that wasn't the reason either. It's like the dev himself didn't like where this chapter was going....

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
I wasn't the only one that noticed this, then! Thanks for commenting on this, as I couldn't quite put my finger on why this update felt so meh. I already criticized the animations, but those have been an issue with each update. I was bummed there wasn't a third option with Rose, but that wasn't the reason either. It's like the dev himself didn't like where this chapter was going....
I think the review from @Balub
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
says pretty good what i think about this VN. Nethertheless it is kinda a guilty pleasure, can't stop playing it. xD

Floga

Jun 30, 2018
My two cents on the Rosegate issue. Usually developers try to keep all the sections of their fanbase happy. Specifically people who want a certain fetish and those who oppose it. Now usually it would be an optional one. People who want it can opt for it and those who don't can prevent it. This would keep all sections of the fanbase happy. The only exception to this I can think of, the reason why it was not made optional is because the Dev wanted it. This means that this event is an integral part of the storyline, therefore couldn't be made optional.
Having said that, I never had any interest in Rose. But for those of you that do, maybe there's a saviour arc coming up. Maybe you could be there for her when she regrets doing what she's done.
Don't get your hopes up though. I've always felt she's had the hots for Jason. Even though she's involved in sexual situations with the MC , I think we've misunderstood her interest in sex as her interest in MC.

3.90 star(s) 131 Votes