• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.90 star(s) 131 Votes

rogosh

Jan 29, 2018
fair enough, I know a lot of people won't like it but i hope it does happen. Maybe he can add it and place it behind a on/off switch in the preferences menu.
I am all for the MC sharing her or ntr even, MC is fucking everything that moves :)

Buffalo Fred

Aug 5, 2016
I'm a super hypocrite when it comes to NTR in games. If it's done by the mc, I'm all for it, male or female. If it happens TO the mc, instant turn off. :D

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I'm a super hypocrite when it comes to NTR in games. If it's done by the mc, I'm all for it, male or female. If it happens TO the mc, instant turn off. :D
Hey, I feel the same way. In My Girlfriend's Amnesia it was easily avoidable. I'd imagine it would be the same in LBH.

Reactions: Buffalo Fred

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
NTR probably will be there, hopefully avoidable because noone is banging Chloe and the newest girl in my playthrough, every other girl can be gangbanged by 10 dudes, i don't really care.

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017
NTR probably will be there, hopefully avoidable because noone is banging Chloe and the newest girl in my playthrough, every other girl can be gangbanged by 10 dudes, i don't really care.
From a conversation I had with Daniels, he was not going to hide NTR as he did in the beginning of MGA but to have it like the last couple where you met certain requirements to get the NTR. Though this was before he was undecided to put it into the game or not.
There is already that form of NTR in the game (the Teacher) also Abigail's story line looks like it will be netori also.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Hope he does what is better to the story instead of simply pandering to one or another whim from players. Game so far has been superb and i would really like it to stay that way. :cool:

Johnny-Doe

Lola's Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
Wow that last scene left a sour taste in my mouth,it was such a bad way to end the chapter.....

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Will there be scenes in future of Chloe getting fucked by someone else?
Going by his past work, yes. If you cheat on her then it is very likely she will have sex with other people, if you are faithful she won't. That's usually how it works in his stuff. Be a gentleman and the woman is yours, be a dick and she's everyones.

Just finished the play through and damn. So, pissed about Rose, but I literally know girls and women who are like her.
You know women and girls that sleep with someone they have been attracted to for a long time?

Good, that's how life should be.

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017
Wow that last scene left a sour taste in my mouth,it was such a bad way to end the chapter.....
Maybe but it is far more realistic than every girl. Just dropping them for the MC. I have a feeling it was done on purpose.

Johnny-Doe

Lola's Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
Maybe but it is far more realistic than every girl. Just dropping them for the MC. I have a feeling it was done on purpose.
I wouldnt call it realistic but each to his own i guess,i would simply appreciate a choice "Yeah Jason do your thing,im gonna have some fun with Chloe" instead of simply standing there like a doofus for two characters i dont really care about.

Jun 10, 2018
I wouldnt call it realistic but each to his own i guess,i would simply appreciate a choice "Yeah Jason do your thing,im gonna have some fun with Chloe" instead of simply standing there like a doofus for two characters i dont really care about.
If it's realistic as some of says I haven't seen a single girl who is like Rose. I mean if you are nerdy then try to be cool that doesn't mean they go fuck with other just like that. Even if she has crush on someone and she likes him so much from a lot of time & probably watching him with his gf(even if not seen with gf) she won't just go like ok let's fuck or do threesome. She would have take more time to get at least fuck by that guy & then it would be taken time to convince her for threesome. After watching this scene you can only say one thing that rose background story is not right she is a slut who only want sex. Well it's my opinion m

Reactions: qudwls02
3.90 star(s) 131 Votes