3.90 star(s) 131 Votes

Deleted member 795684

Aug 2, 2018
Btw, it's really one of the best games about different routes. There are so many scenes that you will miss if you won't go back to save just to see ''What if?'', kind of attitude.

I have my main save but also trying to see other scenes.

Chloe would be my gf but Eve's body is is just perfect! And she is gorgeous also.

Also, making the teacher your slut is ultimate fantasy. It's just a thing for nearly every adult that came from their teenage years.

BadBoy313

Jul 25, 2018
After twenty years play games this game is something else One of the strongest story I have ever seen

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
Was I the only one who thought the last scene with Eve was odd? The way she behaved like a fangirl felt out of character to me.
I mean obvs any scene with her in it will always be a treat but still...

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
I know a few of the really big renpy games do patches as well as the full version with each new update. Would it be possible to do that with this game as well? It would make it much easier and faster to get the update, since each patch would only be a few hundred megabytes instead of the 2.5 gigabytes.

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017
I know a few of the really big renpy games do patches as well as the full version with each new update. Would it be possible to do that with this game as well? It would make it much easier and faster to get the update, since each patch would only be a few hundred megabytes instead of the 2.5 gigabytes.
He doesn't do patches, he never has.

HathgarNiche

Jul 14, 2017
Game seems pretty good so far, but i seem to get these pauses in scenes that last like 5 seconds. Like in the intro when kissing or groping chloe. Is this normal? Are all the scenes animated? Is the animation bugging on me?

EDIT: I think i figured it out. Its sounds playing, and i cant skip forward to they stop. I think.

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
How to find cheat, walk-through, console code, and imaginary soulmate?
No need to cheat, no need for walkthrough or console codes.
And there's no soulmate, imaginary or real - we are born alone and we die alone, while we wait the latter one we desperately try fill that all-devouring void with vanishing hallucinations of connection and other nonsense...

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
I started a new game, since the ritual choice wasn't showing up at the start of v1.2 section. And I got this error:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 3104, in script
    c "I agree 100% with you!"
ValueError: unsupported format character 'w' (0x77) at index 13

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 3104, in script
    c "I agree 100% with you!"
  File "C:\Acer\Games\Indevelopment\Novels\LancasterBoardingHouse-1.6-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 643, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, interact=self.interact, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Acer\Games\Indevelopment\Novels\LancasterBoardingHouse-1.6-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1164, in say
    what = what % tag_quoting_dict
ValueError: unsupported format character 'w' (0x77) at index 13

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 6.99.14.3135
Lancaster Boarding House 1.6

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
I managed to fix the error by replacing '100%' with 'one hundred percent'. The dev should fix this in the next update.

rogosh

Jan 29, 2018
To me Rose is playing the game of college properly, loose and free just like my MC. Sorry for the rhyme, this game is worth the time. Lol.

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Just started the game.. so is there suppose to be an animation after this question ? nothing happens for a while except mmmmm and same screen...

Its strange as i have these screens, a pause and then text... same screen

upload_2018-10-11_19-28-14.png

3.90 star(s) 131 Votes