3.90 star(s) 131 Votes

Uwe Furtmustal

Mar 16, 2018
is the only way to get Abagail scenes to skip the threesome with Rose and Chole? or can I get them again later? I mean you get an Eve scene later on if you skipped the rain scene with her, so will it be possible to trigger the Revenge Sex scene without helping Abigail...
Make multiple routes (saves) and you will have everything. I have 11 different routes to play now :D

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017

(Image from coming version)
Hey everyone! The latest version of LBH is now available to Tier 1 Patrons at this link(Walkthrough, MAC, PC) :

Also, Tier 0 received version 1.4 (MAC, PC, Walkthrough, French) :

Small spoiler, in this version the main focus will be on Abigail and Lisa, however all the characters will be present and have interactions... Abigail is going to pull something specific of hers, it's going to be good!

Thank you for your support, enjoy!

Dhexztah

Sep 22, 2018
This is the problem line in the log:

Importing _renpysteam: ImportError('No module named _renpysteam',)

It looks like your install is corrupt. Download the game again, and unzip it to a new directory - don't merge it with your old install.

@Simon Jester I've had problems when running a 6.99 game in 7.0. Since this is 6.99, I'd download the latest 6.99 sdk instead of 7.0.
thanks for the replies but i think its not about downloading the game again. i tried playing some of the games i played before and it seems they all dont work. like waifu academy

1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017
Ok, I tried speedrun for Abigail just a moment ago. I played it with most Manly choices and some Nice choices and only ONE Jerk point. Still I had sex with her.

Also not true, I helped Rose and still got the sex scene with Abigail.

Conclusion? Jerk points are (at least for now) not important for Abigail route. You need them for certain scene with Eve & for all scenes with teacher. And the only variable is that you have to help her during the rain.
None of the points are important right now. Only Jerk has triggers (sex with eve and using teacher) the others don't have them yet

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
thanks for the replies but i think its not about downloading the game again. i tried playing some of the games i played before and it seems they all dont work. like waifu academy
Go look in your environment variables. Have you set PYTHONHOME or PYTHONPATH? If you have, unset them.

Reactions: bas

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017
None of the points are important right now. Only Jerk has triggers (sex with eve and using teacher) the others don't have them yet
Though he has specifically said to get Abigail's ending you need enough jerk points. He never puts these things in for no reason.

Reactions: Krull

Axer Hell

Apr 26, 2017
On one hand, Danny Boy's games are topnotch ... on the other hand i really don't want to spend another weekend in RapeCity...

(Edit: And now i got a radio-jingle stuck in my head.
Raaahaaape Ciiiiteeeey - where the guys are dicks and the girls are pretteeeey... .... fuck my brain)
Oh weell you please take me to towwn!

Dhexztah

Sep 22, 2018
Go look in your environment variables. Have you set PYTHONHOME or PYTHONPATH? If you have, unset them.
I got it working by uninstalling my amd driver.. all renpy games works but as a consequence i cant play nba2k18, gta v, etc. tried updating the amd but didn't worked so i tried uninstalling them and it worked but cant play AAA games now

UYScutti23

Patreon Rebel
Donor
Feb 26, 2018
More Aby, and some Lisa, YEEEEEEEEEEEAH :)
I hope we won't have to get rid of Chloe to continue with Anna, it'd be such a shame... i couldn't imagine breaking the heart of any of these two girls...
Hype for next update anyway !

(if we have to continue multiplicating the saves to see everything, i hope he'll find a way to add save names, because right now, my LBH is a total mess :s)

dstarfire

Jul 13, 2017
(if we have to continue multiplicating the saves to see everything, i hope he'll find a way to add save names, because right now, my LBH is a total mess :s)
I just allocate one page of saves to each character, last 1-2 for naughty scenes, and ther first 1-2 for key decision points of the current playthrough.

Reactions: UYScutti23
3.90 star(s) 131 Votes