3.90 star(s) 131 Votes

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Really? It's inflexible and limited in its capabilities; I don't see how you can call it a "master" anything. It's a good platform if you're not trying to do anything different, since it's user-friendly on both the developer and user end.
well, exactly because it's user friendly is that it's way superior than RPGM, if a game is made on ren'py you can expect a number of tools for this kind of game that makes them way more enjoyable and that you absolutely miss them in games in other engines that the creator may or may not have included

there are well programed games in RPGM like College Life that is almost as good as ren'py, but it's the exception, the last game of the dev was My Girlfriend Amnesia and had all the limitations that RPGM is known for, if it wasn't for a saint modder the game would be very annoying to replay a specific scene, while in ren'py you can make a save before any event without limit. And the whole top down navigation was just a waste of time and completely not needed

if a dev know how to make a game at another engine that is as user friendly as ren'py usually is or even better because ren'py is known to have a lot of limitations, them no one would care, but this usually is not the case, most devs are complete amateurs. My post is on this topic mostly because the dev didn't make his older game user friendly, so in ren'py it's garanteed that now it will be

but I don't wish to start a war between RPGM haters and lovers, peace ;)

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
I can't deal with 7z:confused:.
So, what's your problem? Archivers that support 7z are available for Windows, Linux, FreeBSD, Mac and Android. Not sure about iOS, though...
Just tell us which OS you're on and you'll be pointed at an archiver that you can install and use.

shadow5

Aug 30, 2017
So, what's your problem? Archivers that support 7z are available for Windows, Linux, FreeBSD, Mac and Android. Not sure about iOS, though...
Just tell us which OS you're on and you'll be pointed at an archiver that you can install and use.
I have windows 10, it is just that 7z when i try to use it my pc 60% frozes and i have to re-open it. Propably i have downloaded it from a shit site but i also use winrar more and that's why i would like to use that format since i know how to and it's more practical for me
Right now i downloaded from my phone just to let you know:HeyGuys:

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
I have windows 10, it is just that 7z when i try to use it my pc 60% frozes and i have to re-open it. Propably i have downloaded it from a shit site but i also use winrar more and that's why i would like to use that format since i know how to and it's more practical for me
Right now i downloaded from my phone just to let you know:HeyGuys:
It's possible you downloaded 32-bit version of 7zip - try 64-bit.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
And make sure you download it from its home site

It shouldn't give you any problems. It's very stable and reliable.

If it still freezes, I'd suspect that either your antivirus doesn't like Ren'Py's executable, interferes with 7-Zip's extraction process and makes it crash or you may have faulty RAM or file system.

Elkfood

Jun 8, 2017
Damnit, I started following this developer because of his creepy, ntr, rapey themes. Now this is just a happy fuckfest. RIP MGA.

Deleted member 795684

Aug 2, 2018
Nice Updates, with the different branches.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
How did you do it? There was no option about it and I already had threesome with Chloe and Rose before.

Edit: And also, I wish game didn't have animations or it had some stop/play button for them. For this current state, I don'y know when they are going to end and I just click again and again until there would be a dialogue.

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
How did you do it? There was no option about it and I already had threesome with Chloe and Rose before.

Edit: And also, I wish game didn't have animations or it had some stop/play button for them. For this current state, I don'y know when they are going to end and I just click again and again until there would be a dialogue.
You have to try and fail to stop her from getting railed by the douche... then tell her you luuuurve her and she'll feel bad but still run off with Jason. But you get sloppy seconds later that night. If you threesome her with Jason... no love for you.

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017
You have to try and fail to stop her from getting railed by the douche... then tell her you luuuurve her and she'll feel bad but still run off with Jason. But you get sloppy seconds later that night. If you threesome her with Jason... no love for you.
She doesn't have sex with a shower? What you on about?

3.90 star(s) 131 Votes