Dec 6, 2018
Got settled in new location. Back to working on this game!
...I just mentioned to someone today about your game, randomly speaking about how this was a great game that sadly had stopped development indefinitely due to the developer moving...how...what...what are the chances of this?!?!?
Glad that you are back and look forward to whatever you release.

Daggett81

Jul 31, 2018
Got settled in new location. Back to working on this game!

Latest version on itch is still the same old version, just writing new content for now and made the game public again in the meantime.
After all this years as a lurker on this site, and never thought I would make a post, this will be my first time writing here. That you are back and started to work on your game again is the best news I've read the whole year. In my opinion, although it's still a new game, it's one of the best games I've ever played and my first Eroge game was "Knights of Xentar", so I've played a lot of them. I absolutely love your writing it's lewd to no end but most importantly it still has the je ne sais quoi that is so hard to find in an Eroge game. Who cares if the pictures are AI made if the writing is so on point, it's the writing which makes a game great and you are one of the best !!! I mean I never thought I would develop a kink for Centaurs, always thought it was weird, but because of your game I can't get enough of them if you write them. It also has all the kinks I'm into and you're so good in the way you deliver them. I'm so happy and joyfull that you are back working on your game. The last time I was to late but when you open your Patreon again I will surely contribute. It's just so awsome that you're back :D, I'm really thankful for this.
I'm also happy that you could settle in your new location, this isn't an easy feat. Moving is a pain in the ass and it's great to hear when good things happen to good people. So all for me to say is "welcome back you were missed"!!!

Spice Lagoon

Game Developer
Jul 20, 2023
After all this years as a lurker on this site, and never thought I would make a post, this will be my first time writing here. That you are back and started to work on your game again is the best news I've read the whole year. In my opinion, although it's still a new game, it's one of the best games I've ever played and my first Eroge game was "Knights of Xentar", so I've played a lot of them. I absolutely love your writing it's lewd to no end but most importantly it still has the je ne sais quoi that is so hard to find in an Eroge game. Who cares if the pictures are AI made if the writing is so on point, it's the writing which makes a game great and you are one of the best !!! I mean I never thought I would develop a kink for Centaurs, always thought it was weird, but because of your game I can't get enough of them if you write them. It also has all the kinks I'm into and you're so good in the way you deliver them. I'm so happy and joyfull that you are back working on your game. The last time I was to late but when you open your Patreon again I will surely contribute. It's just so awsome that you're back :D, I'm really thankful for this.
I'm also happy that you could settle in your new location, this isn't an easy feat. Moving is a pain in the ass and it's great to hear when good things happen to good people. So all for me to say is "welcome back you were missed"!!!
This was a nice thing to wake up and read in the morning! Ty Daggett for the first post, just want you to know I was pretty damn motivated yesterday because of this lol... Right now I'm struggling trying to figure out a balance between lewd content and natural interaction. I want the whole concept to come off as a bit more believable so that I can build on it properly. I was for a while working on a VN game (one of the sample char pics was posted on April 13th on patreon, just made it public... Didn't realize I had it under member only). It was a lot easier to structure the world and make the characters believable in a format with less characters and a more gradual approach to the lewd content. IDK, I just wrote a bunch of sex scenes over the last week with no filler and i'm sitting here like, now what? Too much of a good thing will make it lose its magic.

Uploaded a gif of the intro on patreon just for fun.

Last edited:

Daggett81

Jul 31, 2018
This was a nice thing to wake up and read in the morning! Ty Daggett for the first post, just want you to know I was pretty damn motivated yesterday because of this lol... Right now I'm struggling trying to figure out a balance between lewd content and natural interaction. I want the whole concept to come off as a bit more believable so that I can build on it properly. I was for a while working on a VN game (one of the sample char pics was posted on April 13th on patreon, just made it public... Didn't realize I had it under member only). It was a lot easier to structure the world and make the characters believable in a format with less characters and a more gradual approach to the lewd content. IDK, I just wrote a bunch of sex scenes over the last week with no filler and i'm sitting here like, now what? Too much of a good thing will make it lose its magic.

Uploaded a gif of the intro on patreon just for fun.
Thank you for your kind words Spice Lagoon, I really meant it you are awesome (y)( I hope this doesn't soundlike a platidute, Im not good at this). A bunch of sex scenes, that's a good start I have to say :D, it's the core of a Eroge, but that you're wooried that to much of a good thing will lose it's magic shows that you're good and forsighted Dev, that's something many Devs fail.

Oh yes, there is a big difference between a VN and a RGP game, in a VN everything is pretty forward and it's easier to keep the game in the direction you want it to be because of the predifned choices . In a RPG it's like you have to build a whole world and give it a meaning. But in the end a RPG is a VN whith a main story/quest, sidequests, loots and monster slaying to get money and raise your level ( I know this is really simplified). As your game is now you have a really great start with the charecters you can interact with and the balance of lewd scenes. With the backgound story you created you don't have to worry that much about to many lewd scenes and that it could be to much. As it is now it's completely believable, especially since all the character want the MC because it helps them to regain their magic, that was a good idea which gives you a lot of freedom! Another point is that you already have different kinds of monster girls. There are Cat girls, Centaurs (my favorite, they're so straight foward and rimming is a great way to greet ^^), Cow girls, Lamias and so on. Altough every one want to dominate the Mc they all have their own special way how they do it, they all have their different nuances, which is extremely important. Than there's the fountain of piss which recover the live of the MC (I really loved that idea) and the Dragon statue by it self which is a great variety. I really like how our mind is ticking so many kinky surprises.
Also you have some NPCs, like the two women before the Lamia zone, who give your world background and explaine what's going on. NPCs who tell you about their day or what's going on in the world seems usless at first sight, but they are important to make the world feel more alive. So the foundation you have is more than solid.
You also don't need that many main "love interest" or charaters for longer lewd scenes. Many games fail because they insert to many characters and never develop the romance paths they already have. Of course new characters are a necessity while developing the story, but it's better to have less but fleshed out caraters than a lot of them who are cramped in and just there for the sake of a new character.

If I may ask, when you strarted this game did you made a road map how you want to develop the story and the direction you want to end it ? An easy balance in RPGs between lewd scenes and natural interaction are quests. There are the ones to progress the main story but there are also the side quests which you can use to deepen the relationship between the MC and other characters or immerse the player in the story. Or the random book you find which tells you about the history of the world. I don't know how much you know the mechanic of RPGMaker but grinding for ressources to craft your own armor or weapons (or in this case dildos and butplugs ^^) is also a nice way to give the player a feel that they accomplish something, just don't overdue it with the grinding ^^. With Essence you already have a currency which give you the basis to create merchants for armor/ weapons, potions or the gifts you already made an option for some of the girls. This also helps to fill the world and make it more believable.

At the end I hope the meme will work for you and I hope it will show up ^^.

1696532282354889.jpg

• Red Heart
Reactions: Spice Lagoon

Daggett81

Jul 31, 2018
Hola Spice Lagoon,
I just wanted to ask how you're doing and if you could find your muse to help you with your amazing game. I can imagine that it ain't easy and if you need help in any form possible we're here for you!! Your game has to be a success, no matter what.
Eres el mejor hombre .

• Red Heart
Reactions: Spice Lagoon

Spice Lagoon

Game Developer
Jul 20, 2023
Hola Spice Lagoon,
I just wanted to ask how you're doing and if you could find your muse to help you with your amazing game. I can imagine that it ain't easy and if you need help in any form possible we're here for you!! Your game has to be a success, no matter what.
Eres el mejor hombre .
No muse, just me avoiding editing like the plague. I do still have a lot of work to do before I can release the next update. Need to write [redacted cuz i added a lot of additional scenes] + finish one long one + lore fountain character + all formatting. Need to program cowgirl events as well. Currently finished all aesthetic aspects for new content + all content for this patch is mapped. I think my next release, rather than being more content will be me reeling it all back in and refining, adding easter eggs, stores, items. Happy Halloween!

Last edited:
Reactions: llat-2 and O'Myrga

Daggett81

Jul 31, 2018
No muse, just me avoiding editing like the plague. I do still have a lot of work to do before I can release the next update. Need to write I think 4 major + 11 more minor lewd scenes + finish one long one + lore fountain character + all formatting. Need to program cowgirl events as well. Currently finished all aesthetic aspects for new content + all content for this patch is mapped. I think my next release, rather than being more content will be me reeling it all back in and refining, adding easter eggs, stores, items. Happy Halloween!
I'm sorry that I answer so late, I was busy but also sick but at least I didn't need any disguise for Halloween I was already the perfect Zombie ^^.
Wow those are really ambitious plans you have for the game with all that you have in plan for the future, that's a big thumbs up, but be careful that it doesn't overwhelm you and that it will seem like a mountain that you can't climb please. Poco a poco I would say.
It's a good idea to add more immersion into your game like you describe it with all the things you want to add like stores and Easter eggs before adding more content. Personally I love searching for Easter eggs in games it makes it more wholesome and it gives a great connection between the player and the Dev!!!
But if you could find the time please more centaure content and I really need to know what we can do with the bucket full of sweat. This scene was the best if ever read, it was so sensual and the longing it created was overwhelming, it totally blew my mind ( and other things ^^) !!!
If I may ask how many RPGs did you play thus far ?
Also it's a little late I also hope that you had a great Halloween :D .

Spice Lagoon

Game Developer
Jul 20, 2023
I'm sorry that I answer so late, I was busy but also sick but at least I didn't need any disguise for Halloween I was already the perfect Zombie ^^.
Wow those are really ambitious plans you have for the game with all that you have in plan for the future, that's a big thumbs up, but be careful that it doesn't overwhelm you and that it will seem like a mountain that you can't climb please. Poco a poco I would say.
It's a good idea to add more immersion into your game like you describe it with all the things you want to add like stores and Easter eggs before adding more content. Personally I love searching for Easter eggs in games it makes it more wholesome and it gives a great connection between the player and the Dev!!!
But if you could find the time please more centaure content and I really need to know what we can do with the bucket full of sweat. This scene was the best if ever read, it was so sensual and the longing it created was overwhelming, it totally blew my mind ( and other things ^^) !!!
If I may ask how many RPGs did you play thus far ?
Also it's a little late I also hope that you had a great Halloween :D .
Hope you're better now! I've played a lot of similar RPG's like MGQ. My fav, and most heavily inspiring games for loy are Monster girl dreams and Fenoxo's text based games. I honestly don't like adult RPG's based around killing, as I don't find death to be even remotely erotic.

Reactions: llat-2

Daggett81

Jul 31, 2018
Hope you're better now! I've played a lot of similar RPG's like MGQ. My fav, and most heavily inspiring games for loy are Monster girl dreams and Fenoxo's text based games. I honestly don't like adult RPG's based around killing, as I don't find death to be even remotely erotic.
I'm feeling much better again, thank you for asking :) .
Ha, Monster girl dreams and Fenoxo's games are the games that inspired you the most, that interesting . The games of both Devs are also one of my favourite. I really love HTML games because the emphasis of those games is the most important thing in every eroge (at least for me). The core of every great game is the text, the description of an erotic scene. There can be the best animations or the clearest pictures but without a well narrated scene it's all meaningless. I dropped some games because of this. That's why I love your game so much, the narration of every scene has so much soul and passion in it which I never found in another game. I mean Fenoxo's games are one of the best in story telling, but even the whole team would have a huge problem to write a scene as lewd as yours and still keep it classy and still have that "je ne sais quoi" to one that it wouldn't sound vulgar, which is an extreme feat with this kinks in it. This is a big thumbs up .
Yes, killing in an RPG is really can be really annoying, especially when you fight against monster girls. The killing I can understand is if you fight against the male monsters who are haressing the monster girls and you protect them this way. It's also an easy way to stretch a game with grinding. But in your case, with fighting who cums first, you found a good way, like mgd or CoC. I loved the description of the fights with the Lamia's!!! I fought them so much just to read the fight scenes that my character is already over lvl 50 ^^, it's grinding without feeling you are grinding, you are in a good way with this.
This was one of the reasons I had a problem with Dieselmine games, I mean you don't kill the enemy but violence against female characters are a no go for me. The only thing that kept me playing was the loss scenes and most important the final scene. "Oh, you lost, now you will forever be mine to toy with you", "Oh No you won, now you have to take responsibility and I will seduce you and toy with you". No matter the outcome it was a wholesome ending ^^.
But you have to think about the fighting aspect in your game. It's nice that you level up so fast but if you want to keep the fights in your game it will be a problem when you can max out your level with the first "enemies". The gradient or level curve could cause problems with later, stronger enemies that way.
All for me to say is that I wish you a great and inspiring day my favourite Dev :D.

jackysexington

Jul 11, 2021
decided to give this a crack today, surprisingly i spent a few hours experiencing everything it had to offer, though I saddly reached the end TT-TT just wanted to say I really like what you've done with this, and such a large amount of fetishes, I frigen loved it, I really hope you continue this, the erotic content in it hit a lot of boxes for me. getting to experience everything thing from Face siting, Watersports.. fart play and sweat kinks, awesome. please don't stop what your doing

Daggett81

Jul 31, 2018
I known that when I made my first post here I've said that I would subscribe to your Patreon, but than life happened and every time I wanted to subscribe I had to postpone it. I have to say your subscription fees aren't high, especially for a game of this level they're more than reasonable. That's why I'm sorry that I couldn't be true to my word at first. But now I can proudly say I wascable to subscribe to your Patreon finally, the Succubus seduced me :D . You are doing such an awesome work every cent given to you is worth it!!!
What I also wanted to ask, next to Patreon, is there a way to help you to promote your game ? Advertisement is important, to be honest this is something I'm sadly not good at but if you have some ideas, like a Twitter account or something, I will do my best to support you to make your game more well known.

Posted a progress update on patreon
Wow, I've just read your Patreon post and the next update seems to be huge. The word count is already so high and you still want to add so many lewd scenes o_O, that's incredible. I just hope that there will be more centaure scenes because since you pushed them into my top 5 of monster girls from one of the last places you have a responsibility ;) . I can't wait for the middle of next month when you wil release it, although you also have the opportunity to release it on Christmas and give every on of us the best Christmas present there could be !!!
Nevertheless thank you for your great game and all the hard work you put into it, I absolutely appreciate it and want to say you are awesome.

Spice Lagoon

Game Developer
Jul 20, 2023
I known that when I made my first post here I've said that I would subscribe to your Patreon, but than life happened and every time I wanted to subscribe I had to postpone it. I have to say your subscription fees aren't high, especially for a game of this level they're more than reasonable. That's why I'm sorry that I couldn't be true to my word at first. But now I can proudly say I wascable to subscribe to your Patreon finally, the Succubus seduced me :D . You are doing such an awesome work every cent given to you is worth it!!!
What I also wanted to ask, next to Patreon, is there a way to help you to promote your game ? Advertisement is important, to be honest this is something I'm sadly not good at but if you have some ideas, like a Twitter account or something, I will do my best to support you to make your game more well known.

Wow, I've just read your Patreon post and the next update seems to be huge. The word count is already so high and you still want to add so many lewd scenes o_O, that's incredible. I just hope that there will be more centaure scenes because since you pushed them into my top 5 of monster girls from one of the last places you have a responsibility ;) . I can't wait for the middle of next month when you wil release it, although you also have the opportunity to release it on Christmas and give every on of us the best Christmas present there could be !!!
Nevertheless thank you for your great game and all the hard work you put into it, I absolutely appreciate it and want to say you are awesome.
I appreciate you supporting me on Patreon! It's silly to think you're late or whatever, I'm super thankful regardless. Also, if you need the money for anything, please don't hesitate to refund it.

I'm not worried about advertisement. There's huge viewership on itch.io, and when I post a new major patch it will get pushed to the front. The first day of release got 300 downloads just on itch, and tbh I'm hoping for more this time around with peoples watchlists etc... If it doesn't work out, then it is what it is lol.
I didn't add any more centaur stuff yet lol Rip

Actually, a lot of people have been pushing for centaurs, and here's me like NEED MORE LAMIAS! (ends up making a patch based on cow girls)

Last edited:
Reactions: Daggett81

Spice Lagoon

Game Developer
Jul 20, 2023
Also, Novel AI just released an updated V3 for images. It's amazing for generating lamia pics! This is a completely unedited gen, it would require edits (main body not connected to secondary, right fingers), but this is more than enough to work with. Fingers and tongues are improved. They had a V2 out for a couple months that refused to do lamia bodies, so I was pleasantly surprised.

Last edited:

Daggett81

Jul 31, 2018
I appreciate you supporting me on Patreon! It's silly to think you're late or whatever, I'm super thankful regardless. Also, if you need the money for anything, please don't hesitate to refund it.

I'm not worried about advertisement. There's huge viewership on itch.io, and when I post a new major patch it will get pushed to the front. The first day of release got 300 downloads just on itch, and tbh I'm hoping for more this time around with peoples watchlists etc... If it doesn't work out, then it is what it is lol.
I didn't add any more centaur stuff yet lol Rip

Actually, a lot of people have been pushing for centaurs, and here's me like NEED MORE LAMIAS! (ends up making a patch based on cow girls)
First I want to say, DAMN, you as a creator saying I shouldn't hesitate to refund the money if I need it is something NEVER heared in any Patreon!! This really speaks for your character and I mean that in the best way possible. You're someone I would like to get drunk with and ranting about everything that happening in this world . Thank you for your worries but as it is right now supporting you, although it's just something small, isn't a problem. To this day I still don't really understand why everything that has happened happened in the last weeks, it was one curiosity after another, you know when it rains it pours or something like that, it was a daily WTF ^^ . I'm also really grateful that you say it's silly to worry about that I was late to do what I said I would do, that was really annoying myself because when I say I would do something I mean it.

300 downloads on the first release is a lot, I'm really happy about this!! Like I said your game is the best game I've ever played, it's the first and only game where I can say it has everything that I'm into, it's like we're kind of kink brothers, lol. So if there's anything I can help you with just tell me (I know this sounds like an obsessed fan boy, but I honestly mean it in a none weirded way ^^).

Heh, in my opinion there can never be enough Lamias, who doesn't want to be coiled in their tails and just feel at home while being ravaged by them, it's the circle of live ^^. Your inner monologue with the people want Centaurs, you want Lamias and it ended with Cowgirls is a perfect description of life, I love that . In the end nobody can say no to Cowgirls, especially if you write them. Who doesn't wan't and I quote "Big Mommy Milkers, big Mommy Milkers, big big huge Mommy Milkers and big huge Milkies", it's one of the secrets of happiness and serenity!! If I may ask, there was one Cowgirl in the bar who searched for a volunteer to drink her urine, will this be in the new update, I'm asking this for a friend ( the third of the seven voices in my head and it's really important for him).

But now to the real questions, I really hoped that there would be a follow up scene with the the Centaure owner of the fields/barn and a conclusion what happens with the sweat bucket. This was the best scene in a eroge game I've ever witnessed and I really mean it. No matter which game I played there's nothing that can compare to it. So in which way can I bribe you to make another scene with her in your next update, just say it and I will see what I can do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The new update for Novel AI was really a huge step, the way it creates the face and especially the eyes is insane. If you wouldn't have told me about the fingers of the right hand and the connection of the main and secondary body I don't know if I would have recognized it because I was so focused on the eyes. I don't know if it's just me but the drawing of the eyes is one of the most important things and in your example picture you can see the longing and want in her eyes, that's amazing. I'm happy that AI made such progress so you can utilize it, even without edits this picture is great.

Reezo

Jul 25, 2018
In the next patch I will be hitting the existing content for more depth. As for the bar, wait and see :)
Can't wait for the update. BTW do you have any plans for the dragoness " statue ". I can for example imagine for her to awake and i don't know accidently sit down, when you are for example accidently inspecting where her golden stream is comming from? :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Daggett81

Daggett81

Jul 31, 2018
In the next patch I will be hitting the existing content for more depth. As for the bar, wait and see :)
I'm sorry that I have to ask this, English isn't my mother tounge, with "next patch" do you mean the patch you're working on right now or the one who comes after this patch ?

Oh boy, you really know how to keep the tension high :D . I will patiently wait and will see what the bar has in store, so far the bar content was great. I can't count the times how often I wished I would be able to jump through the screen and enter the game myself ^^.

I hope everything is working great for you in every aspect !!

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes