Dec 6, 2018
At the moment there are farm and forest scenes(in the forest only with lamia if you lose to them).
Farm or town? I found two scenes, the one with the centaur. And a scene with a girl cat (no picture for some reason, although in the game files there is).
In the bar you will see 3 scenes with cow girls.
Also there is a scene with mermaids (I did not realize how to get it, but what I read from others I thought too disgusting for me).
Is there a stone dragon in the forest? And also 5 lamia of which 2 do not come out is nastia, penelope.
There are only about 5 scenes.
1) Sucking cock
2) Dick squeezing
3) Strapon.
4) Tail up the ass.
5) Rape.
Personally, there is nothing to do in the game except woods. There is only one thing to wait for the update
All 5 lamia are findable, they appear in different sections of the map. Nastia and Penelope appear in the water before the tier two ones, and they themselves also have a tier two version. Scene wise I don't remember 1,4, and 5, plus I remember another besides those where you get treated as a toilet. Unless you are talking about in combat, of which there are a lot more than those.

Reactions: Evizzy89

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LandOfYonira-1.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
All 5 lamia are findable, they appear in different sections of the map. Nastia and Penelope appear in the water before the tier two ones, and they themselves also have a tier two version. Scene wise I don't remember 1,4, and 5, plus I remember another besides those where you get treated as a toilet. Unless you are talking about in combat, of which there are a lot more than those.
couldnt find the toilet scene? do you remember what you did? D=

edit: i thought it was the inn cowgirl that mentions it, but it was a Lamia

Last edited:
Reactions: Thatoneguyyyyyyy

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
so I played this earlier today and I decided to give it a bit of feedback

I personally like all the kinks, fetishes/content here
I like games that can set you up for possible on-going interactions/relationships
it was pretty simple and straight forward, although you seem to have some issues with chunks of the map just being.. blocked
the dialogue was...not quite the best, things just kind of went from 0 to 100 there was no subtle threats of domination or increasing escalation it was just like, Hey lick my ass, yes maam!

I suppose it didnt feel like domination because the MC was just way to eager to oblige, heck I probably would be too but I feel like if you set things up like that theres no room for escalation the characters are just going to be a one off trick with not much content
theres no buildup, the MC is a straight up perv who will do anything

what I would like to have seen for example is greet, start off with maybe coercing the MC into kissing butts, then maybe sniffing, eventual licking ect ect, you know get some time in with the character and let them lead/force you down a path of degradation

pictures aren't important to me, I find writing more enticing
but thats just my preference

but all in all I did enjoy it

Nub123XXD

Mar 15, 2018
Man pits and tits are my kinda thing, but.... its AI cgs. eh, ill give it a try and honestly i am sorry but it is disappointing

I know the dev is a pure first timer and has 0 experience in any of the gamedev fields (and yet is better than me having released a product instead of larping as an "aspiring" game dev) but i think all the dev's horniness made the stuff a little bit too unfocused.

For starters, the CG. man..... 1 CG per "scene"..... a bit low isn't it? hell some of the scenes don't even have an image at all. i understand getting excited by reading le words words words(even the guy above me seems to like it) but visual stimulants are KEY to making a good H-scene (maybe my brain is too rotted so i can't experience horny from words? maybe me holding Z in any RPGmaker game ruins the experience? idk). the thing about "unfocused" earlier is because there are good amount of CGs in the game yet almost none of them actually provide something other than "okay this person is meant to look like this" and all of the NPCs have the mini portrait of them yet small chunk of them are important to the game(either progress, key moments or events)

And the "end of demo" message... damn i don't think thats the way to go. currently this "battle fuck" game has close to 4% "battle" and almost no fucking(visually). i think its better to get more pics/CGs on currently triggerable "scenes"(atleast 2 CGs per scene not counting the character standing CG, 1 for the "intro"(show pits when sniffing pits, show feet when sniffing feet) and the aftermath(either white juices or just miniscule change) ) rather than making farmable items(in the almost non-existent combat) for another 1 static CG image.

----------------------------------------------Offtopic from this game---------------------------------------------------------------------
There's another RPGmaker game called "the fantasy world of mindia mind temptation battle" or something of that nature. which they advertised with "80 MONSTER TYPES, MULTIPLE H SCENE" yet theres only 1 CG per monster type. which just isn't worth it to just see the 1 image in combat the first time and just skipping everything because even if you lost youre just going to stare at the exact same thing while focusing on the words words words
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

imo it is better to have smaller amount of cast of characters/body types but multiple CGs depicting different positions with the same character(hi succubus prison)

The good thing about this is the actual image itself. the image is okay-ly cropped and doesn't resort to lazy methods like blurring the background, or just putting the image at the center with some non cohesive background clashing with the rpgmaker overworld(which is super ironic considering me complaining about Quantity in an AI generated CG game). and the fetishes align with mine so thats kinda cool.

i really hope the dev decrease the length of the plans and instead add some girth to it, adding CGs to currently "missing" from the scenes, not just typing words words words and just slapping 1 picture to it(better to just post it on r34 tbh) cause you know what they say. its not about the length, its about the.... uhhh.... the way you use it i think

damn this might be the closest i have ever been to commending an AI CG game, all it took was some armpits to sway me.

icollectsouls

Jul 15, 2018
So, I didn't want to be a hater without trying the game out, because what this game advertises itself as sounds right up my alley (aside from the AI "art"). Downloaded it, tried it out, and y'know what? There's something here. It's a genuine [monster girl] + [femdom] game which feels rare these days. (Especially with how closely related the two were when monster girl stuff was first getting big on the internet, compared to now where a lot of generic maledom games end up throwing in monster girls for the protagonist to "sexually conquer" or some shit.)
With that being said, I still have my gripes (both related and unrelated to the AI art but we'll get to that later), so let me just list out my main thoughts.
  • First of all, the sprite for Lost (the main character, just using the default name) is kinda ugly. I get what it's going for compared to the AI-generated portrait, but there's just so much forehead going on that it looks more like a receding hairline.
  • The maps are nicely decorated, to some extent they feel like they are actually "lived in." But there's also so much pointless decoration and clutter without any purpose to the point it feels frustrating. Something like the pot behind the little carrot farm in the lower left of Rolling Hills should either not exist or actually do something if you walk up to it and interact. What's the point of the giant frog or demoness statue in the Ancient Swamp besides decoration? There's also just... too many obstacles in the way of what should should be easily walkable paths.
    • The demoness statue was also incredibly frustrating to not have any way to get to it or interact with it, especially with the mermaid statue in Rolling Hills having so much purpose in comparison. Lipsania also makes a big point of telling you to free spirits/goddesses/whatever trapped like her, so the player also probably assumes to look out for "womanly" statues from that point on.
    • Fix your collision! There are so many walls you can walk inside of, and stuff that shouldn't be obstacles completely blocking you off for no reason, like rugs. I didn't even realize you could progress further into the Ancient Swamp at first because the little shallow water walkway can only be entered from the top and not the left, despite the two sides sharing the same graphics.
  • What's the point of giving characters like Trish and the two dudes in Goddess Rest and full portraits? Why do we have to do this short, boring quest of "investigate who stole flowers" when it leads to absolutely zero real benefit to the main character? Hell, it even feels like you get cucked out of a sex scene or something because despite Trish having a full AI portrait like all of the other girls with sex scenes, she immediately just becomes the dude's boyfriend? (Is this a set-up to Lost cucking him later?)
    • Is Silvia intended to have content in the future or is she just a pointless tease?
  • Combat is bad, just plain bad. If you don't know that surrendering leads to experience gain, you'll end up throwing yourself over and over at the lamias for no reason, especially because you don't get a sex scene upon regular loss. Actually leveling up though just leads to a horrible grind against the same five girls (who have unique looks but share sex scenes) over and over again until you're strong enough to try and grind even more against the random stronger versions of the same five girls. All for an item that leads to one sex scene with futa(?) mermaids.
  • There's a lot to get into with the sex scenes here, so...
    • Every sex scene needs better pacing. It's a lot of repeated pages of the same stuff over and over until something different happens, but you end up skipping over the text where those other things start to happen.
    • While I like how easy it is to repeat sex scenes (nice for content you actually like and want to go through again), I feel like there should be more "purpose" to them. It's probably just because of the early "demo" state the game is in, but not being able to get pegged in the bar because of inexperience taking things in the ass makes sense at first, until you've had your ass stretched out by a dragon's tongue, lamia tails, and mermaid ovipositors and the game still has Lost say he's "never had anything in his ass before." It really makes the whole thing just feel extra pointless.
      • It's also too easy to accidentally repeat the sex scenes, a simple "yes or no" on whether or not you want to read something again would do wonders. Instead you might accidentally talk to a girl with a sex scene you've already read and don't like that much, but the mere act of talking with them initiates a lengthy scene that's still slow even with RGP Maker's text speedup function.
    • Some warnings about what a scene is going to entail would be nice. Kira's introduced as a tall buff catgirl with huge boobs, she "assists" in a sex scene with the centaur girls, but then you talk to her by herself and her scene is sweaty/smelly foot stuff immediately forced on you. I am not a fan of foot fetish content, but instead of being able to back away from the scene I'm instead having to sit there and have the game skip through every single description of a sweaty toe being sucked or whatever actually went on there.
      • I'm not sure what other kinds of content the game will have in the future, but the "force your head into her ass and fart on you" attack the lamias have as well as the scene where a lamia forces you to eat her ass and she mentions "regretfully not having any shit for you to clean" or something? I could've done without those, the former is just gross and the latter was a genuine mood killer. I realize the game already has some more "niche" fetishes like all the sweat and armpit/pubic hair, but I would personally keep anything fart/scat-related both extremely optional and extremely limited, if not outright removed altogether.
  • Last thing: please find an alternative to the AI-generated art. I can understand if it's only there as a placeholder if there's going to be genuine artwork implemented in the future, but if the game completes development and there's still (likely to be inconsistent) AI art, it's going to probably ruin what might end up as a refreshingly-different game compared to the majority of what gets uploaded here.
    • Also, if there's going to be any actual CGs involved for the sex scenes (a good idea to try and reduce the wordiness of the scenes themselves), AI doesn't really have a good track record for keeping character design consistent between pictures.
Anyways, this got a little out-of-hand, especially for something that's just a regular post and not a review, but with the game in such an early state I'd rather not leave a "proper" review.

Dec 6, 2018
So, I didn't want to be a hater without trying the game out, because what this game advertises itself as sounds right up my alley (aside from the AI "art"). Downloaded it, tried it out, and y'know what? There's something here. It's a genuine [monster girl] + [femdom] game which feels rare these days. (Especially with how closely related the two were when monster girl stuff was first getting big on the internet, compared to now where a lot of generic maledom games end up throwing in monster girls for the protagonist to "sexually conquer" or some shit.)
With that being said, I still have my gripes (both related and unrelated to the AI art but we'll get to that later), so let me just list out my main thoughts.
  • First of all, the sprite for Lost (the main character, just using the default name) is kinda ugly. I get what it's going for compared to the AI-generated portrait, but there's just so much forehead going on that it looks more like a receding hairline.
  • The maps are nicely decorated, to some extent they feel like they are actually "lived in." But there's also so much pointless decoration and clutter without any purpose to the point it feels frustrating. Something like the pot behind the little carrot farm in the lower left of Rolling Hills should either not exist or actually do something if you walk up to it and interact. What's the point of the giant frog or demoness statue in the Ancient Swamp besides decoration? There's also just... too many obstacles in the way of what should should be easily walkable paths.
    • The demoness statue was also incredibly frustrating to not have any way to get to it or interact with it, especially with the mermaid statue in Rolling Hills having so much purpose in comparison. Lipsania also makes a big point of telling you to free spirits/goddesses/whatever trapped like her, so the player also probably assumes to look out for "womanly" statues from that point on.
    • Fix your collision! There are so many walls you can walk inside of, and stuff that shouldn't be obstacles completely blocking you off for no reason, like rugs. I didn't even realize you could progress further into the Ancient Swamp at first because the little shallow water walkway can only be entered from the top and not the left, despite the two sides sharing the same graphics.
  • What's the point of giving characters like Trish and the two dudes in Goddess Rest and full portraits? Why do we have to do this short, boring quest of "investigate who stole flowers" when it leads to absolutely zero real benefit to the main character? Hell, it even feels like you get cucked out of a sex scene or something because despite Trish having a full AI portrait like all of the other girls with sex scenes, she immediately just becomes the dude's boyfriend? (Is this a set-up to Lost cucking him later?)
    • Is Silvia intended to have content in the future or is she just a pointless tease?
  • Combat is bad, just plain bad. If you don't know that surrendering leads to experience gain, you'll end up throwing yourself over and over at the lamias for no reason, especially because you don't get a sex scene upon regular loss. Actually leveling up though just leads to a horrible grind against the same five girls (who have unique looks but share sex scenes) over and over again until you're strong enough to try and grind even more against the random stronger versions of the same five girls. All for an item that leads to one sex scene with futa(?) mermaids.
  • There's a lot to get into with the sex scenes here, so...
    • Every sex scene needs better pacing. It's a lot of repeated pages of the same stuff over and over until something different happens, but you end up skipping over the text where those other things start to happen.
    • While I like how easy it is to repeat sex scenes (nice for content you actually like and want to go through again), I feel like there should be more "purpose" to them. It's probably just because of the early "demo" state the game is in, but not being able to get pegged in the bar because of inexperience taking things in the ass makes sense at first, until you've had your ass stretched out by a dragon's tongue, lamia tails, and mermaid ovipositors and the game still has Lost say he's "never had anything in his ass before." It really makes the whole thing just feel extra pointless.
      • It's also too easy to accidentally repeat the sex scenes, a simple "yes or no" on whether or not you want to read something again would do wonders. Instead you might accidentally talk to a girl with a sex scene you've already read and don't like that much, but the mere act of talking with them initiates a lengthy scene that's still slow even with RGP Maker's text speedup function.
    • Some warnings about what a scene is going to entail would be nice. Kira's introduced as a tall buff catgirl with huge boobs, she "assists" in a sex scene with the centaur girls, but then you talk to her by herself and her scene is sweaty/smelly foot stuff immediately forced on you. I am not a fan of foot fetish content, but instead of being able to back away from the scene I'm instead having to sit there and have the game skip through every single description of a sweaty toe being sucked or whatever actually went on there.
      • I'm not sure what other kinds of content the game will have in the future, but the "force your head into her ass and fart on you" attack the lamias have as well as the scene where a lamia forces you to eat her ass and she mentions "regretfully not having any shit for you to clean" or something? I could've done without those, the former is just gross and the latter was a genuine mood killer. I realize the game already has some more "niche" fetishes like all the sweat and armpit/pubic hair, but I would personally keep anything fart/scat-related both extremely optional and extremely limited, if not outright removed altogether.
  • Last thing: please find an alternative to the AI-generated art. I can understand if it's only there as a placeholder if there's going to be genuine artwork implemented in the future, but if the game completes development and there's still (likely to be inconsistent) AI art, it's going to probably ruin what might end up as a refreshingly-different game compared to the majority of what gets uploaded here.
    • Also, if there's going to be any actual CGs involved for the sex scenes (a good idea to try and reduce the wordiness of the scenes themselves), AI doesn't really have a good track record for keeping character design consistent between pictures.
Anyways, this got a little out-of-hand, especially for something that's just a regular post and not a review, but with the game in such an early state I'd rather not leave a "proper" review.
It is great that you have tried to review going over the positives and negatives of the game, but I would highly suggest keeping certain personal things to yourself. The game itself says on the front page that most content is extreme. Considering everything written, it is very likely you only looked at the tags and then played it without looking at the overview, developer notes, or even comments in the thread.
If you don't like extreme content, that is fine, but there is no reason to say things you don't like should be extremely limited, optional, or outright removed. You aren't the developer and you don't know the developer. If the developer wanted to make a game about castration, it would be his choice to make and it wouldn't matter what you want. If you wanna play one of the hundreds of monster girl femdom games, do that instead of complaining about things that is the bulk of the content.
Your review also has many things that are either minor, make no sense, or aren't true. Minor things like too many decorations, not being able to reach a part of the map you aren't supposes to, cg given to characters you think are unimportant, confused as to why they added in a character who is already taken (if you listened to npcs, lots of monster girls are taken. Fits with the devs future ideas), and not being able to navigate easy (not sure how someone can be bad at navigating a 2d rpgmaker game, but sure). You complain about why a scene prior to getting multiple scenes with things up your butt says "The mc never had anything up his butt" and that he should be able to get pegged just fine later, yet you yourself answer easily why that isn't the case with this being a short demo. You say combat sucks because its enemies are all the same, but they all have different attacks, and a lot of them. They get the same game over scenes, but its not like they couldn't all do the same things and the dialog does properly change the names. This reason alone doesn't mean the combat is bad since we only have one small area with a few enemies to begin with. Even complaining about the grind for the scene doesn't mean the combat is bad since its a optional thing and I reallllly doubt you did it. Warnings for scenes to some things could be great, but the problem is this game was not made with this in mind. If you play a game where a girl rapes you, you don't need to consent to each scene when you signed an all inclusive one when you booted up the game (not just talking about the screen that pops up when you turn this game on). Not to mention foot fetish content is the most vanilla fetish content there is, why would it ever need a warning? I myself don't have every fetish in this game, but i just skip what I don't want to deal with or deal with it anyway because I am the one who played the game that said the content was hardcore.
The biggest problem with this "review" is that it has no real feedback. It has feedback that has no merit or value like saying certain content should be removed to the dev who likes that content. It doesn't have a single bit of real feed back except to fix collison, everything else has some massive bias or can't be taken seriously ("Ah yes, my scenes need better pacing, the person who skipped through the text obviously knows this best" the dev would think). If you don't like something, either give a real reason why that makes sense for its context (hardcore femdom game should be less hardcore doesn't help with its context) or just leave.

• Angry
Reactions: icollectsouls

Spice Lagoon

Game Developer
Jul 20, 2023
Posted on patreon as well

Thanks for your support! I have decided to put LoY on hold for the indefinite future. I'm in the process of moving and am not looking to work on an adult game when I should be socializing in my new location. I knew this time was coming, but the amount of interest the game received shocked me. LoY was downloaded over 7k times (estimated) across platforms, both legal and not. Please know that I put a lot of thought into continuing and decided against it for now. I appreciate you all for sharing my interests, and I hope you find some nice games to play and support in the future!

I learned a huge amount of stuff during this entire process, and I was honestly having a pretty good time with this, but I've found it super hard to explain to people. This was an obvious outcome, but with my move I don't want to have to worry about that pressure.

Big Thanks,

Spice Lagoon

Also to the peeps in this thread, I was actually incorporating a lot of what was mentioned. This was a pretty active post so it was nice, ty! Thatoneguyyyyyyy I wish you many good MG games!

All patrons are refunded too

Alextombsalor

Nov 5, 2019
Guys, can you tell me more games where there are female centaurs with a female dominance tag?

Last edited:
Dec 6, 2018

Thanks for your support! I have decided to put LoY on hold for the indefinite future. I'm in the process of moving and am not looking to work on an adult game when I should be socializing in my new location. I knew this time was coming, but the amount of interest the game received shocked me. LoY was downloaded over 7k times (estimated) across platforms, both legal and not. Please know that I put a lot of thought into continuing and decided against it for now. I appreciate you all for sharing my interests, and I hope you find some nice games to play and support in the future!

I learned a huge amount of stuff during this entire process, and I was honestly having a pretty good time with this, but I've found it super hard to explain to people. This was an obvious outcome, but with my move I don't want to have to worry about that pressure.

Big Thanks,

Spice Lagoon

Also to the peeps in this thread, I was actually incorporating a lot of what was mentioned. This was a pretty active post so it was nice, ty! Thatoneguyyyyyyy I wish you many good MG games!

While it is sad to hear, I wish you luck with your future with whatever that might be.

Reactions: Circle0Trick

Reezo

Jul 25, 2018

Big Thanks,

Spice Lagoon

That's a bad news... I was realy looking forward to see next update. What a loss for everyone who loves femdom, female centaurs and more dirty stuff.
I will definetly miss this game, but it's understandable you want to focus on your life :). But no one ever said you have to sacrifice your life. You can work on in for example a hour per day/week/month or in time you will make more money then you would in normal paid job.

Reezo

Jul 25, 2018
Guys, can you tell me more games where there are female centaurs with a female dominance tag?
I think everyone would like to know, who like this kind of stuff ( the game, not just some animation. ) :) There is a lot of space for there kind of games. Femdom female centaurs ( with proper mare body ) dirty stuff etc...

Finalgetsuga1

Jun 24, 2019
Very excited, super looking forward to seeing more if the dev does any future projects. Great writing and hits all the right kinks.

Last edited:
May 13, 2020
getting multiple "failed to load img" errors... help?

i'm also permanently 1 hp and have no idea how i'm supposed to do combat/clear that swamp with these errors.

edit: nvm my version was out of date!

sad to see this get dropped so fast though damn

Last edited:

Reezo

Jul 25, 2018
getting multiple "failed to load img" errors... help?

i'm also permanently 1 hp and have no idea how i'm supposed to do combat/clear that swamp with these errors.

edit: nvm my version was out of date!

sad to see this get dropped so fast though damn
You don't realy need to have hp anyway, since you don't have to fight due to lack of content.
Try to start a new game. The game is not in perfect shape and it's possible something may derped. Or try to reintal the game or download it again.

O'Myrga

Sep 3, 2017
Really sad i only just now found this game, fuckin love text based stuff like this! sidenote though am i just really bad or is there not a way past the guards in the town yet? either way hope your able to continue this sometime in the future!

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes