Nymphs

Mar 7, 2020
This game is so utterly weird and creepy. I mean in one scene Midori, Sylvie and Claire are sitting facing each other like three corners of a triangle, the MC asks if he can join them and the one opposite him says she doesn't mind but the ones next to him don't make room for him and keep sitting facing away so they can't even see him the entire time. The MC somehow doesn't take the hint and finally Sylvie asks him to bring them some wine because she "wants to have a drink with Claire" (Midori doesn't drink, and somehow the MC doesn't notice that he's been left completely out of the equation).
No one in the game ever has any facial expression of any kind, and they hide their arms behind their backs whenever they're talking to him?
The MC repeatedly takes unwelcome sexual liberties with the women and seems to come to the conclusion that love is in the air because they only ran away as opposed to screaming at him at him or calling the cops.
I feel like this must actually be a prologue to video game.
Thank you.

• Haha
Reactions: drpavelcia

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
What is the "tearing" option? (I am using the mod, I don't know if it's part of that or not)

seden

Aug 22, 2016
well walkthrough is up-to-date.
Which mean its not updated to 0.7, but waiting on the walktrough to be updated ?
Given it replace a file from the game its not useable until updated, tbs I guess.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Which mean its not updated to 0.7, but waiting on the walktrough to be updated ?
Given it replace a file from the game its not useable until updated, tbs I guess.
or wt-mod maker hasn't had time to update mod.

anyways I have no problems using written wt.

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Yes, there is that option to. Not the best given one equipment but still functional.

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Étrange, when the son and bis wife are looking at mc and mom, both choices lead to end of content. Guess it could be related to the first sharing option (with the old guy in the room, which is not bad enough so gone with. If so, its a bug.

Confirmed, its indeed the first option to get a sharing point (with the dad of the husband), bad coding then, should look for more than one point ?
(Restarted to confirm, no worry then).

Last edited:

Nymphs

Mar 7, 2020
Étrange, when the son and bis wife are looking at mc and mom, both choices lead to end of content. Guess it could be related to the first sharing option (with the old guy in the room, which is not bad enough so gone with. If so, its a bug.
I think you commented in the wrong game because there's no son, mom, old guy, sharing... in this game.

Reactions: Nospamwss

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Landlord & the Tenants [v0.9] Nymphs

Original Size Win/Linux: 701 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 383 MB:
Compressed Size Mac: 366 MB:

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

danvo2004

Apr 24, 2020
Greetings everyone, I hope you are well,

I had some spare time this evening and decided to try making a walkthrough mod
for this game as it had more options to practice with. This is my latest attempt
at a walkthrough MOD, anyone is free to take this over and use the base code.

Thanks to JokerLeader , also for the original walkthrough, I appreciate you my
friend.

Thanks to Zoey Raven , as I learned to define the colors of text more easily by looking at her code.

Crazygamer43 If you would be so kind as to link this in the OP, I would
appreciate it.

Please let me know if you found any issues or omissions in the mod as it was a
rather long script, or if you have any suggestions.

The mod tries to mainly guide you down the nice+pervert and or jerk paths to get

as many scenes as I saw possible.
Colors =
Green exclussively nice
purple is exclussive to pervert
Red is exclussive jerk
Blue common to all paths or nice and pervert (most common color)

Have a great day/evening/night everyone,
Nicestgamer

View attachment 816670 View attachment 816671 View attachment 816672
Hope you well, and have time to create a new Wt mod for v0.8, thanks

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.8 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

• Red Heart
Reactions: Thespaceboss26

Nymphs

Mar 7, 2020
Drama in the Office (after Landlord & the Tenants ends in more than a month): You play as a male employee in a company. There's absolutely no NTR in Drama in the Office. But there are some molesting / groping scenes from bad guys towards the women in the game (so the MC can rescue them). It is to make the game less vanilla and better, but there will be an option to remove those scenes for people don't like them. The game will split into 2 routes depends on your choices:
  • Gentleman: You're a charming guy who protects the women in the company. In the end, they will fall for you.
  • Jerk: Even though you rescue the women in the company, you will also corrupt them. They will obey all your commands, especially on the bed.
Please tell me your opinions or suggestions. Thank you.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Drama in the Office
Love the idea .. hope MC is a good manager and a friend to boot.

Jerk: Even though you rescue the women in the company
Superman .. err .. .bizarro is here ... white knight does not care what they think or feel ...
Mc saves them so they owe him and then .. they get it on in all the kinks immaginable!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Lets get it oN!

2.20 star(s) 6 Votes