daytona765

Jan 1, 2018
Landlord & the Tenants 1.0 Walkthrough

Download:

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
The walkthrough is no longer available. Is there any other link?

bigfuckinE

Jul 18, 2022
anyone who has been playing these games for at least 2 minutes knows what landlord/landlady and tenants means! does this require or is there an incest mod available?

AngeDivin

Jul 17, 2020
My external hard drive had connection problems right after I placed the game (landlord and tenants.)

BBCinyourass

Jul 30, 2022
This is the fix for Jerk path. For some reason the jerk path was removed, I think? I got it from FapNation, don't know if it's the same here. But anyways, with this you can get some of those scenes and the jerk ending for Alex, Lina and Jane. Gentleman path is still the same. I don't know if something like this is out there, but I couldn't find it. So here you go.
Thanks man ! You are a star :D

OleJackRipper

Mar 22, 2021
I don't think this will add up to 200 characters.

This is . . . .boring AF!!

So damned boring that the semi decent engrish is ignored because of how much most other things annoy me

Alanray64

Jan 28, 2022
Just seen this game that was linked from another one done by the developer. I played it through, however I get all but Midori's end? I really do not know what I missed. The WT doesn't provide any idea? I have looked through various comments and the only thing I noticed was some reference to a 1/2 rape?

Any advice would be good. (y)

Last edited:
2.20 star(s) 6 Votes