Lala70

Apr 1, 2020
Have the android version and got all the girl endings and the lonely ending but can never get on the jerk route. Have clean the pool option, ask for the money but then only have sympathize as the option. Any ideas ?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Have the android version and got all the girl endings and the lonely ending but can never get on the jerk route. Have clean the pool option, ask for the money but then only have sympathize as the option. Any ideas ?
Pretty sure the jerk route was dropped.

Nymphs

Mar 7, 2020
I'm pretty sure you downloaded the android version from fap-nation. The version on that site is the current version on patreon: the Jerk Route had to be removed or Patreon would remove me. The version on F95 still has the Jerk Route inside (even though not having as many scenes as planned).

Lala70

Apr 1, 2020
I'm pretty sure you downloaded the android version from fap-nation. The version on that site is the current version on patreon: the Jerk Route had to be removed or Patreon would remove me. The version on F95 still has the Jerk Route inside (even though not having as many scenes as planned).
Thanks

Nymphs

Mar 7, 2020
Nymphs your game, is this a scammer?
I can't see this page anymore. Maybe itch.io removed him because I reported. To everyone who notices: Landlord & the Tenants is free on F95 (of course I don't want to, but I can't change it) and only $5 on my patreon page. So be careful not to spend money elsewhere (the previous guy sold it for $9 before his page was removed).

• Wow
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

jackryder242

Nov 9, 2020
This is the fix for Jerk path. For some reason the jerk path was removed, I think? I got it from FapNation, don't know if it's the same here. But anyways, with this you can get some of those scenes and the jerk ending for Alex, Lina and Jane. Gentleman path is still the same. I don't know if something like this is out there, but I couldn't find it. So here you go.

Last edited:

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Last time I tried this game, the Jerk path as very few contents, is it better now ?
I'll try again in case but sound like the game was set as completed, while they are a lot of empty days.

2.20 star(s) 6 Votes