rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
A5.gif

Overview:
Laomeng is a 2D artist who makes medium-length and long animations of characters from animes, mostly Honkai Impact 3rd, but also Arknights, and Genshin Impact. He focuses on gangbangs.​

Updated: 2023-03-06
Artist: Laomeng - - -
Censorship: no
Language: none
Resolution: various, 1080p on average
Length: 60+ animations (1h20min+)
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Installation:

Changelog:

Main Collection: - - -
2021:

2022:

2023-01: - -

Thank you 69Hippios & Akarisuu & Darkxluck for sharing!

A1.gif A2.gif A3.gif A4.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Darkxluck

Jan 26, 2017
So most of the characters that they release on from the work "Honkai Impact 3rd", although they released a few from "Arknights" and "Genshin Impact".

I'll also say this: for some reason, this man's content is typically hard to acquire via leaks. I'm guessing it's because most leaks for this type of content is CN, but the creator themselves are CN. I think their fans are also relatively trying to make sure any leaked files are reported/removed. I'd like to see this stay up, but it might be a fight.

BronyaSeele22

Feb 25, 2021
Thanks for the upload. It seems the November 2020 folder is missing. Any way to get the missing animation? Think its ANI_037 for the name.

canibusted

Mar 17, 2019
Does anyone know what software artists like Laomeng or Rinhee use to make these 'hybrid' animations? Is it flash or something that does mesh/bones?

Reactions: Hinh

Darkxluck

Jan 26, 2017
Does anyone know what software artists like Laomeng or Rinhee use to make these 'hybrid' animations? Is it flash or something that does mesh/bones?
Yeah, it's likely some sort of 2D software for skeletal animation/rigging. Most commonly, I see people using either Spine or Live2D for their animations. I'm aware that the FishSyrup collection has some files for DragonBones, a free Spine-like software. Those files also have Adobe AfterEffects, which can be used for animation as well. I don't think AE is popular nowadays, but it's definitely been used to create some good works.

I couldn't immediately think of anyone saying they used AE though, since it's bit quite some time.

At the least, this guy's works.

Edit - Ah, this one as well.

Reactions: Kanameer and rf96

BronyaSeele22

Feb 25, 2021
ANI_037 is the animation for Rita Fallen Rosemary and seems to be the only one that can not be found anywhere. Hopefully someone has it and can upload it.