• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

GuyInDogSuit

Aug 12, 2017
Is everything a gangbang image? I mean, there's the HK416 one (third screenshot gif), which honestly is the only one I like out of those, lol.

I may sound vanilla here, but I'm not a fan of images that could basically be described as "dicks-everywhere-omg-I'm-covered-in-jizz-and-there's-three-cocks-in-every-orifice-I-can't-even."

Can someone upload just the non-gangbang images/videos? Seems a bit much to download almost 3 GB only to delete most of it anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: Kurumi Tokisaki

Leek_Alter

Feb 15, 2021
can someone upload in a folder than zipped version? i have my own and just need keep updated for 2021-1 - now
ah nvm, i can see the inside with google collab

Last edited:

RainbowHighway

May 12, 2020
As Chinese, i find very few animation or pic sets leaked on some cn forums. Probably cause fans support native creator and don't want others to get a "free ride". i used to see thread got removed due to fans' protest.

Reactions: a normal fap guy

vunceer99

Nov 5, 2018
well this is my first time to visit forum , so idk where to pm ??? sorry :((
You need post something 5 times then u can use PM feature. If you dont mind can you also sent link that stuff to me ? My email is :

Last edited by a moderator: