BronyaSeele22

Feb 25, 2021
sorry for the late response (life happened) but i do have the Keqing animation. here's the link:
Sadly i dont have the CG set since I actually forgot to download it before it expired, sorry :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I will get all the rewards i missed eventually ;)
No worries. I appreaciate all of your efforts. You have been a blessing.

Leek_Alter

Feb 15, 2021
sorry for the late response (life happened) but i do have the Keqing animation. here's the link:
Sadly i dont have the CG set since I actually forgot to download it before it expired, sorry :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I will get all the rewards i missed eventually ;)
no problem, but i also have beforehand so, and i think it's already added on the collection except the No.40a one. and thanks to your effort to collect them, i really appreciate it

moreheat

May 27, 2020
this compilation is missing all of the imagesets but has all the animations so far except the ones i mentioned before
Ah, well I suppose we're in the animation board so...

On that note I do have the No. 40 image set if people missed it and are looking for it though it doesn't seem like this is the right place for it?

MoonBunTauri

Dec 22, 2019

On that note I do have the No. 40 image set if people missed it and are looking for it though it doesn't seem like this is the right place for it?
well, a lot of the collections in this board do come with imagesets. regardless, i will be grateful if you can send it through private message since i did miss my chance to get it from patreon when it was up. (I thought i had already download it but later realized i actually didn't :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: )

BronyaSeele22

Feb 25, 2021

I am interested in the No.40 Ganyu image set if it is not too much trouble for you.

North South

Mar 30, 2019
Much thanks for the content.

Also, were there videos for A-11 (No.03 Himeko), A-12 (No.28 Rita), and A-13 (No.29 Yae)? Those seem to be the only older animations that are not in the compilations.

Reactions: KingTUMMAN

KingTUMMAN

Mar 20, 2021
First Thanks alot for sharing this, been a fan on this Artist's work for awhile now start Supporting him/her few months ago since his/her work improve alot and worth the support

Much thanks for the content.

Also, were there videos for A-11 (No.03 Himeko), A-12 (No.28 Rita), and A-13 (No.29 Yae)? Those seem to be the only older animations that are not in the compilations.
Looking forward to this aswell

MoonBunTauri

Dec 22, 2019
does anyone also have A-2 the one with Theresa in her Luna Kindred Battlesuit
It's in the main collection. If you dont want to download the entire collection and just need that animation, here /

• Red Heart
Reactions: Clair Aoki