MoonBunTauri

Dec 22, 2019
Here's the new Mei HoT Animation . the animation of next month is probably gonna be either Lumine from Genshin or DSR-50 from Girls Frontline judging by the Image sets of this and past month.

Edit: i will be posting all the new animation releases through mediafire (using mediafire so i don't get my drive account reported to oblivion lmao) instead of linking the patreon post import, since Kemono likes to sometimes work or not work. if anyone wants an image set send me a DM i will tell you if i have it or not and send links in the case i do.

Last edited:

Clair Aoki

Apr 22, 2021
Here's the new Mei HoT Animation . the animation of next month is probably gonna be either Lumine from Genshin or DSR-50 from Girls Frontline judging by the Image sets of this and past month.

Edit: i will be posting all the new animation releases through mediafire (using mediafire so i don't get my drive account reported to oblivion lmao) instead of linking the patreon post import, since Kemono likes to sometimes work or not work. if anyone wants an image set send me a DM i will tell you if i have it or not and send links in the case i do.
that was surprisingly longer ❤ thanks for sharing! How can i send a dm to you btw?

Last edited:

Galm_One

Aug 9, 2018

I'm down for the img sets pls!

Oct 10, 2020

Thank you for sharing

moreheat

May 27, 2020

So just wondering does that mean you've imported it to Kemono and the site just needs to... actually put up the update? Either way thanks, I'll message you later if it doesn't go up on yiff2 for the images lol

On the first thing you mentioned I'm pretty sure it's Lumine first and then DSR, he usually goes in order.

MoonBunTauri

Dec 22, 2019
So just wondering does that mean you've imported it to Kemono and the site just needs to... actually put up the update? Either way thanks, I'll message you later if it doesn't go up on yiff2 for the images lol

On the first thing you mentioned I'm pretty sure it's Lumine first and then DSR, he usually goes in order.
Nope, i stopped using Kemono since sometimes straight up doesnt load or it takes ages to import, its just faster to download and reupload

Clair Aoki

Apr 22, 2021
Nope, i stopped using Kemono since sometimes straight up doesnt load or it takes ages to import, its just faster to download and reupload
Yeah kemono sometimes runs slow or even down in specific places, two months ago kemono was down for me and i can't even open it, i also asked others to see if it's also down and they say it's working fine, and then i tried searching and found this Apparently it shows the the current status of kemono in specific places, that time it was Red in my Area

Mar 16, 2021
Does anyone have the himeko one? cuz i've been looking for it for days now and i can't find it any where
I know there is a himeko animated one cause i saw that there's one on fantia

Reactions: Hinh

volg6

Jul 11, 2019
the question is whether someone has all the animations with seely volerey and Mei I can't find animations except for those in the collection but there are only 2 Mei pieces and Seely only one

MoonBunTauri

Dec 22, 2019
the question is whether someone has all the animations with seely volerey and Mei I can't find animations except for those in the collection but there are only 2 Mei pieces and Seely only one
Which ones you are referring to? The collection should have the APHO Mei animation (iirc the missing file from this one is basically the same but bukkake'd), the Stygian Nymph animation, the old Seele and Bronya animations and the old Mei animation. I posted the Herrscher of Thunder Mei animation too a couple of comments ago if you check.

volg6

Jul 11, 2019
О каких из них вы говорите? В коллекции должна быть анимация APHO Mei (iirc, отсутствующий файл из этой коллекции в основном тот же самый, но буккаке), анимация Stygian Nymph'd, старая анимация Seele и Bronya и старая анимация Mei. I posted the Herrscher of Thunder Mei animation too a couple of comments ago if you check.
I was talking about the animation Stygian Nymph'd and APHO Mei apostle of thunder I have thank you for that

Bobmcpogkins

Jun 5, 2021
Which ones you are referring to? The collection should have the APHO Mei animation (iirc the missing file from this one is basically the same but bukkake'd), the Stygian Nymph animation, the old Seele and Bronya animations and the old Mei animation. I posted the Herrscher of Thunder Mei animation too a couple of comments ago if you check.
do you have the Himeko video? I can't find it anywhere