Fafmir

Sep 7, 2018
Do you happen to have the full CG set for 048 since the GIF you uploaded is included with the full CG set for January reward. Sorry if I missed it just wondering.
thats all there is its just a preview for the upcoming animation

Fafmir

Sep 7, 2018
Did Laomeng stop doing full CG sets and is now only doing a small preview GiF since I thought the January reward included both the full CG set with an animation. Sorry for the trouble
ether gif or the image its the same thing idk i dont care for the images i never save them i have no interest in them

Reactions: Ars Almal

BronyaSeele22

Feb 25, 2021
ether gif or the image its the same thing idk i dont care for the images i never save them i have no interest in them
I see so there is no possibility of you saving the images to share even though you still have access to the January rewards? I was under the assumption that everything was in a single folder so if you had the GIF that meant you also had the full CG image set too. This is of course based on past rewards when it is uploaded the CG image set and GIF are included together in a single folder.

Last edited:

Fafmir

Sep 7, 2018
didnt notice there was more sry updated the link with the imagaes had to many file when i ordinally extracted it should all be there now

Clair Aoki

Apr 22, 2021
i do have a compilation of rewards sorted out from 2019(incomplete i think?) up until last month's recent rewards(Only Anims) i'll be putting it on Gdrive

Last edited:

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
I care so here you are:
Thank for share it. Now what I'm got missing are these for this list:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Because all of got are low res censored version for these images.

Last edited:

Selaros

Mar 31, 2021
Thank for share it. Now what I'm got missing are these for this list:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Because all of got are low res censored version for these images.
So considering your list, could you post NO. 30 and NO. 25 please? the links on kemomo are gone and i cant find them anywhere i know

Selaros

Mar 31, 2021

Thank you
to my defense i, for whatever reason , was just looking at the patreon posts , sorry

Last edited: