Nayumichi

Jul 28, 2021
would someone be so kind as to pass the complete collection in a single link? It would be very helpful.

bros987

Jul 24, 2021
Is this 2K and 4K version of the video the artist's original version? Or was it made with ai?
the author for some reason, takes the CG images in good quality and the videos in low quality, what I do is take each frame of the video and raise the resolution of each image and then join everything again, what I use is AI UpScaler! , like waifu2x real esgran, etc.

WCGHJ

May 23, 2022
the author for some reason, takes the CG images in good quality and the videos in low quality, what I do is take each frame of the video and raise the resolution of each image and then join everything again, what I use is AI UpScaler! , like waifu2x real esgran, etc.
I have used Real-ESRGAN before, but it seems to have some differences with your video effect, are you using waifu2x or Real-ESRGAN?

bros987

Jul 24, 2021
for these videos I use realcugan, since it is the one that gave me the best result.
I have used Real-ESRGAN before, but it seems to have some differences with your video effect, are you using waifu2x or Real-ESRGAN?
for these videos I use realcugan, since it is the one that gave me the best result.