• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

bros987

Jul 24, 2021
Yoimiya (062 Ani) 60FPS:

Before:

002570.png

Afther:

002570 (2).jpg

4000 X 2830P:

2200 X 1556P:

Needfree

Oct 15, 2023
If you already have all the packs on Gumroad, then Kemono can just import the whole collection. If you were the one that already imported some of these, maybe try again to see if it can successfully scrape everything.

Out of the listed sets, the ones missing on Kemono are:
2018 | 9, 10
2019 | 2, 5, 10
Someone have the password?
Need the password to open the file

Watanabr

Oct 13, 2021
Hello there
For the past week or two, I've been collecting Laomeng's animation and CG (from March 2018 to the latest one) and upscaled a majority of that to at least 4K resolution (please note that these upscale are differ from Bros987's, because I thought that their upscale had artifacts, so I tried to do it myself to see if they're improved, and the results turned out to be even worse so crap. Also big fan of Bros987's works, so I hope that it's okay to also archive his upscale in this folder too)
Here is the link to the archive for anyone interested. The link leads to a GoFile folder containing all the upscaled animations as individual videos and compilations in 4K and 1080p resolution for lower devices, both at 30fps. CGs are also included

And here's the link to Terabox in case the GoFile files got removed (Terabox doesn't include the 2 compilations and the rar file)

The attachments attached to this reply are a text file containing information about the naming format (YearMonth_Origin_CharacterName_A-Number_No.Number_Version), the completion of the CGs and Animations (since there are still some missing), some additional info, and an image from Laomeng's Patreon about their work
Please also note that I share these contents because I want people to enjoy Laomeng's work even if they can't afford to, so please support their original works as much as you can, and please enjoy
I don't know why but every single vid in your compilation, i download them and can't watch any of them. It said can't read the format, so do i have to download other application to watch it?

EldenMoose

May 23, 2022
I don't know why but every single vid in your compilation, i download them and can't watch any of them. It said can't read the format, so do i have to download other application to watch it?
Use a modern media player with support for the many types of media formats. MPV is my personal player (Keyboard controls heavy), but there is also VLC too.