Pilot YTODZB

Feb 26, 2021
Does anyone have the CG set for Himeko (NO.03) and HoV (NO.30)?

If no one had it, that's okay, I'm just taking my chances.

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
I feel like I need to relabel everything and put them it their correct names. At first glance, the way these packs are structure will be confused as hell to people who viewing them.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MoonBunTauri

Dec 22, 2019
I feel like I need to relabel everything and put them it their correct names. At first glance, the way these packs are structure will be confused as hell to people who viewing them.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The artist names his rewards based on his own internal gallery names. using the examle of 040_ANI, It's the 27th animation he released but, its based on the image set No. 40. There are a lot of gallery sets that didn't get animations or weren't released thus you can see some of the reward numbers just jumping around.

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
The artist names his rewards based on his own internal gallery names. using the examle of 040_ANI, It's the 27th animation he released but, its based on the image set No. 40. There are a lot of gallery sets that didn't get animations or weren't released thus you can see some of the reward numbers just jumping around.
It's not actually that confusing imo.. plus there's a reward list posted and it's updated every month which makes it alot more easier to understand
That why I said at first glance it will be confusing. The preview list help me get a clear understand but can be confusing if reward numbers just jumping around like that. Instead of the preview image being label as NO.A-27 and calling it a day. It should've been label as [A-27] NO. 40. That way you can get a good understanding that this animation was from a image set No. 40. Instead of thinking you been given animation 040 and not 027.

View attachment 1355786 Is there a full vid of this? Where can I get it. Big fan of Himeko really need this for research purposes
https://f95zone.to/threads/laomeng-collection-2021-07-20-laomeng.75353/post-6014901

Last edited:
Reactions: Clair Aoki