Jul 30, 2017
so i found this 2b compalation from laos

the sad part is its on k2s and it premium only

but here is the link if some hero has a premium acc :

• Wow
Reactions: urhenmon

demomang

Jun 24, 2021
The current public archive has all of the of the animations in 1080p (cannot post a link to it, it's easy to find) and a large portion of the VR stuff, but it's missing the content that I assume MEGA kept deleting the old archives for, ie. Elins and horses and such. Does anyone have that stuff archived? Especially the VR ones, they're the hardest to find.

SkrerkS

<>-<>-<>-<>-<>
Sep 16, 2021
Yeah, dammit. All I keep finding are the piss-poor 720p reuploads, with watermarks on top, no less. Just when he started using Blender and jiggle physics too...
*Sigh*.... Ok, I'll just light a bonfire here, restock on Estus flasks, and keep waiting then...

NepNep

Sep 4, 2017
The current public archive has all of the of the animations in 1080p (cannot post a link to it, it's easy to find) and a large portion of the VR stuff, but it's missing the content that I assume MEGA kept deleting the old archives for, ie. Elins and horses and such. Does anyone have that stuff archived? Especially the VR ones, they're the hardest to find.
Are you talking about his public folder that is linked to his twitter? Isn't it all 720p?

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
In another thread, recently one person posted a post with this link, there is a lot of things and there is one folder in the list
[SubscribeStar]Laosduude
Mega
it's all in 4k
maybe someone needs it) :D
Thank! Where their any images or anything that was released this year?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: fanat7771

parker6666

Jul 6, 2021
In another thread, recently one person posted a post with this link, there is a lot of things and there is one folder in the list
[SubscribeStar]Laosduude
Mega
it's all in 4k
maybe someone needs it) :D
Holy crap, that is super huge (13.68TB), beyond imagination, now i getting worried for this mega account from getting nuked

Last edited:

fanat7771

May 11, 2021
Holy crap, that is super huge (13.68TB), beyond imagination, now i getting worried for this mega account from getting nuked
I myself am in shock, I looked through all the folders and there are a lot of interesting things, enough for the rest of my life!))
there is nowhere to copy and download it, all HDDs are full)))
This is also the first time I see such a huge archive of animation from all over the world.:D:D:D

SkrerkS

<>-<>-<>-<>-<>
Sep 16, 2021
Thank! Where their any images or anything that was released this year?
I've skimmed through it for along time, and couldn't find anything recent. It has a LOT of MMD & loli (not my cup of tea, but I'm sure some people will love it).
BUT! Even though it isn't really up-to-date, it's still a goldmine nonetheless.
Thank you fanat7771 for this one-in-a-thousand share (and if you know whomever compiled the archive, be sure to give them our best. Holy smokes what a find, lol)

Reactions: fanat7771

BS950

Aug 20, 2018
Can someone reupload Laosduude stuff to another host? It's quite a lot for a free mega account

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
Well! Who managed to download or transfer something for themselves, well done:D
There was time!
I downloaded a little that I managed to sort out, but I just didn’t have time to even see a lot
That link got nuked lol
I download everything from it just in time. I was also wondering if that was it? Because their was more that came out from his Subscriberstar within this year. So I was guessing if that archive was the last update from his Patreon before he transition.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: SkrerkS

GoGoBananas

Jan 10, 2018
I download everything from it just in time. I was also wondering if that was it? Because their was more that came out from his Subscriberstar within this year. So I was guessing if that archive was the last update from his Patreon before he transition.
Mind posting it up on a diff server?

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote