Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
updated Op female story continued + change log

AdultSciFi.net

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017

Since the previous male story release I have started creating fluids manually instead of using simulated ones. I have found that it's not too difficult, saves a lot of time and is easier to control. This image shows an example of a manually created fluid. I will continue using simulations when needed but most of the new fluids will be created manually. I hope that you like the result. Note that I am not aiming for realism but excitation. ;-)

AdultSciFi.net

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017

Announcing the Animations Reward!

Starting in september the $10 Patreon pledge reward will offer 4 short animations instead of a preview image of the next release. The animations will only be available for this reward until the game is finished. Once the game is finished they might be offered elsewhere or added to the game but this is not certain and will be determined later. So this reward might be your only chance to get them (or at least get them before those who don't get this reward)!

A post will be made with a preview of the animations each month so you can decide whether you want them or not and adjust your pledge accordingly.

Additionally, the $25 reward will no longer offer the preview image and will only offer the in-game credit but will be reduced to $15.

I hope that you will like these changes and that it will encourage more people to pledge. This game is made in large part with the help of the pledges.

Thanks for the support!

Official announcement:

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Q. If people pledge are those animations in game only for the $10 and above patreons, or are they extras not included in the game.
P.s Thanks as always for the update

AdultSciFi.net

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Q. If people pledge are those animations in game only for the $10 and above patreons, or are they extras not included in the game.
P.s Thanks as always for the update
They are currently extras not included in the game. They will possilbly be added to the game once the game is finished but this is not certain or they may be available elsewhere after the game is finished (also uncertain). They may also never be included in the game or available elsewhere so the $10 reward may be the only place to get them. I will decide this when the game is finished.

Reactions: Muff Diver

AdultSciFi.net

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017

New Environment with Character Test

This is a test image I made for a new environment. I have to render the background and the character in different programs so I try to make sure that they look like they belong in the same image. The result is not perfect but good enough.

The only problem I see is the weird shadows on the character that make it look like she has been cut but it seems to be a bug of the renderer so there's not much that I can do about that. If I had a team working with me I would try to resolve this but this will have to do, there's only so much one person can do in a limited amount of time :)

AdultSciFi.net

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
New release coming this weekend (available now if you're a Patreon supporter)! In the meantime, here's a preview image.

Reactions: UncleVT

AdultSciFi.net

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
New Release!

This release continues the male story. It is also now possible to use the ESCape key when options are offered. So you can now make a save game before choosing an option and test the different choices by loading the saved game.

AdultSciFi.net

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
New Feature!

In the next release it will be possible to rapidly click on the button to skip images and text instead of waiting for the fades when you want to move forward faster. Also, the options will wait for a 1 second pause before appearing after a click making it possible to click rapidly without making an unwanted choice by mistake.

Reactions: Arcane666

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
If I play the male MC now, will I keep dying after sexy time?

As much as I enjoy sex, having my throat slit constantly kinda puts a dampener on the evening.

Reactions: Pingy

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

The october Patreon release will be available between the middle and the end of next week. The public release will be available a few days later.

Reactions: AdultSciFi.net

AdultSciFi.net

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
New Release!

This release continues the female story. Also, it is now possible to rapidly click to move forward faster.

This release pushes the number of images to a total of over 1000!

Download:

1.30 star(s) 3 Votes