Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Here are some links for v2017-12

Win-32bit:
Win-64bit:
Mac:
Linux:

Remember he wanted to track those who play this game! Even if he said later that he doesn't implement it.

If you want to be on the safe side, just block the exe with your anti-virus.
Thanks @crust added your links to the OP!

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
well cant see the fun parts all are blocked.guess i wont be trying this one out no longer.

U

User_23654

v2018-01 Public Version

Win 32bit:
Win 64bit:
Linux:
Mac:

Reactions: Krull

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
v2018-01 Public Version

Win 32bit:
Win 64bit:
Linux:
Mac:
Thanks - updated!! :eek:penedeyewink:

U

User_17502

How has nobody said something about fucking Yoda being in the game. I find it hilarious and cant wait to try this out.

Reactions: stark8g

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
You can't see all pics and options unless you pay.
Yeah this dude literally pulled a Capcom basically on disc dlc. I hope somebody on here find a way to unlock it. Since he's using assets everybody else use then complain about fucking piracy when he's being a hypocrite about it.

sserobinsse

Sep 6, 2017
if i know that global internet community all sort of DRM or protection is petty much worthless so i you can count on it being "cracked" the question is two fronted one when will it be done and two where can i find it
everyone and they mothers know that if you seek to crush piracy you will in the end have only crush yourself

take this site as a exemplar* i would not have know of plenty of games on here or have a good download source for it but is guys want to petty much kill off his own game/book by focusing on piracy then to improve the game/book

why do he not go the route of other games makers (patreon) and release the old version of every version of the game/book for free with no limit it would have help him in the long round but no he thinks that he can go the route of game companies and try to get as much money you can for as little work possible.As you have already said he are suing assets that someone least have done so i can not understand why he make a so much of a hazzle* about it

and other thing he should have embrace is site not trying to fight it because if he had use is site he could have had many many more patreon

o can someone give me a link to the old full version with no limits version of is one ?

Reactions: Almighty

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

The February Patreon release will be available in about a week. The public release will be available a few days later.

This release will continue the male story and marks the beginning of in-game animations with a few animations. I have updated my development environment (Unity) to the latest version. This version ends DirectX 9 support so if you still use Windows XP the game will not work anymore. Linux support MIGHT work on more Linux versions.

Humlebien

Donor
Nov 15, 2016
"Continuation of the female"...... is there anything in the male part yet?

sanmal

Jul 30, 2017
Added v2018-06 Public to OP.
Win 32bit: - -
LastDaysWindows32.zip: Checksum error in Last Days of the Universe_Data\resources.assets.resS, the file is damaged.
(mega, zippy)

Reactions: UncleVT

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
The game loads, but New Game, Extra etc -> gives me crash. CGrip with AssetsBundleExtractor and Unity Studio gives me 99% pics like attached)
I downloaded from here:
Try and please tell me.

EDIT: I just download again from the OP and works fine.

1.30 star(s) 3 Votes