Unity Completed Last Days Of The Universe - Episode 1 [Lastdays]

1.30 star(s) 3 Votes
Mar 5, 2018
must support to see all content.. then keep that shit to yourself, don't give me a "free"download and then ask me for money.. who do you think you are???.. Wargaming.net? thx for wasting my time. DELETED!

Reactions: dunhill and Valronn

redwind21

Aug 16, 2017
After reading how disappointed people are with this game, I decided not to get it either. When it first came out, there were no censored scenes. Now there are. It's kind of like blackmailing you into buying the game, with no assurances the game will be better if you do. So why bother at all? Can anyone say that the Patreon version is any better than the public version for sure? The only thing I believe that is a ceratinty is the ass end of a pig is pork, unless he's sitting on it. Then it's pressed ham. How do we know we won't get pressed ham?

Reactions: Valronn

Neko-Hime

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
Hm, idk i just Play 5 Minutes.. No Sound, no Animations, the Male MC is in thousand Games, not Realy interesting or its to early to say that this Game is boring.

Bacher

Dec 4, 2017
After reading how disappointed people are with this game, I decided not to get it either. When it first came out, there were no censored scenes. Now there are. It's kind of like blackmailing you into buying the game, with no assurances the game will be better if you do. So why bother at all? Can anyone say that the Patreon version is any better than the public version for sure? The only thing I believe that is a ceratinty is the ass end of a pig is pork, unless he's sitting on it. Then it's pressed ham. How do we know we won't get pressed ham?
We want bacon, not pressed ham :p, but yeah i stopped downloading this a few months ago becouse of the hidden pics and the game itself is not that good.. mostly vanilla sex and the characters are to much of a slut to be fun after the first few events and there is no story about why they are sex crazy.. unless i missed something.. the few pics we can see have good renders though lol

Reactions: redwind21

Tweaker69

Aug 12, 2016
I checked the more recent comments to see if there was a male MC, yet. There really should be tags for male/female/both protagonists, especially since the Screenshots look like Female only.
Now I know there is rampant censorship in the public versions. There was no warning for that, which is an even greater sin. I'm glad I didn't download this before digging into the comments, but wouldn't expect others to do the same.

redwind21

Aug 16, 2017
We want bacon, not pressed ham :p, but yeah i stopped downloading this a few months ago becouse of the hidden pics and the game itself is not that good.. mostly vanilla sex and the characters are to much of a slut to be fun after the first few events and there is no story about why they are sex crazy.. unless i missed something.. the few pics we can see have good renders though lol
That is about all it had going for it. The renders were nice. The story and the sex could be a lot better. It's not really worth the time. The last version I got was a male character only choice, and I was disappointed with that as well. There are a lot of other games that have bacon in them.

ender513

May 12, 2018
when a screenshot you choose to highlight the game has a spelling error, then the spelling of the game does not bode well.

"You grab her butt with both hands, (feelign) her soft skin."

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
as general comments seemed to stop in august..i do not believe anyone wanted the final version..LOL..if the download has ALL content perhaps it is redeemable in its last go..otherwise the damage in chasing away people was already done..i shall wait to see if someone d/l's it and can report back if the content is open and all playable..then i may try again.

Boogie

Aug 7, 2017
as general comments seemed to stop in august..i do not believe anyone wanted the final version..LOL..if the download has ALL content perhaps it is redeemable in its last go..otherwise the damage in chasing away people was already done..i shall wait to see if someone d/l's it and can report back if the content is open and all playable..then i may try again.
Yep, all content is available. It's unbelievable that the developer went to so much effort to prevent unpaid access to the full content only to have the Patreon only file unsecured on his website.

However, now that the game is complete there is so very little more that wasn't already there for the male route. And it just sort of ends unexpectedly like the developer just gave up. It's really pretty bad and I'm changing my rating to a single star.

1.30 star(s) 3 Votes