RPGM Unity Last Devil [v1.1.4 + 5.0] [Sand Traveler]

3.70 star(s) 14 Votes

traplover19

Nov 4, 2018
Pointing out what the original phrase meant means absolutely nothing. It's based on how the word is used now, and people use "trap" to describe femboys or trans women who "trick" straight men. It's a term that most femboys and pretty much all trans women fucking HATE yet pieces of shit who don't understand what they're saying continue to use the term to describe them, and use them as official tags on sites like this.

"a man who dresses feminine" already has a word in english. It's called crossdressing. Not all Crossdressers are Femboys. Not all Femboys actually crossdress. Trans Women got roped into the whole discussion when they really have absolutely nothing to do with it but all 3 of them still get labeled "trap"
and i will and you can do nothing against it
doesn't matter what the words are you cant just redefine words especially from a different country
that you people got offended changed the definition too suit your political views
doesn't change the original context

nobody thinks traps are trans this discussion has been done so many times its not even funny

h0lym0ly

Mar 3, 2019
someone pls help i can't move no matter how many times i restart the game or what save i open

Mar 19, 2019
This game is fucking retarded, I can't get past the first part of the tutorial since all can do is shoot up and dash forward. no other movement.

Konpon

Jun 30, 2020
any final version news?
Base Game is complete/stable, but more will be done for it. The last two articles talk about the , while the other was just what was made on the Unity version compared to the RPGM version, and its inclusion in the publisher's game bundle.

Reactions: weishiau

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LastDevil-1.1.4RPGM
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
LastDevil-4.0Unity
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

collectioner

Sep 19, 2017
How do you get the scenes? I've played 6 levels and no other characters so far.
so guys, what version should i play for the scenes ? the unity 4.0 is the complete one? ( i say this cuz i new here) it is in need of a patch for the steam version or something? and it appears that on steam there is a new bugfix, will that be added soon?

Last edited:

GrumpyGoomba

Jul 18, 2019
I'm getting black screens sometimes in the middle of gameplay in the Unity version. Usually it goes back to normal in a second or two, but sometimes it's just a soft-lock.
Anyone else got this problem?

collectioner

Sep 19, 2017
well if someone updates the version with the minor updates, it will help with the grind, since it is abut that beside the bug fixes

3.70 star(s) 14 Votes