RPGM Unity Last Devil [v1.1.4 + 5.0] [Sand Traveler]

3.70 star(s) 14 Votes

kruxia

Nov 3, 2021
I dont mind playing either versions. i just want to know which one has more content. Anyone know?
Definitely the RPGM one (1.6gb +), Unity version is pretty much the dev testing the engine I think, since I haven't encountered any scenes yet in that version(500mb).

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
Anybody that have played this, is the worth to play before i download?

jems666

Jun 22, 2022
Is this game still playing a roguelite or whatever it's called for 3 hours for a few small sex scenes?

lowtierntrgod

Nov 4, 2018
so given there are know two version what's better performance wise unity or rpgm

also why are people complaining about grind in a roguelike.....thats kind of the point doing the same floors over and over again

• Hey there
Reactions: rageaholic

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
You got this trap femboy right there and you can't even make him grow a pair of tetas?

This game is unplayable, ffs. What's the point of living, anymore.

Besides that? This seems pretty damn decent actually. I won't say no to any roguelikes lmao.

Tegaran

Jun 19, 2020
A save file with all femboy scenes available would be appreciated. I like roguelites, but the grind is strong with this one.

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
I dont mind playing either versions. i just want to know which one has more content. Anyone know?
Unity have, like, 20 stages and thats it, while RPG Maker version have tons of stages, more mechanics, sex scenes and more. The downside is that RPG Maker version are super laggy when there are tons of things flying around.
So, RPG Maker is the one you want for now.

Pagoramix

May 22, 2019
just to be sure, there isn't more content rn than at the demo release? Feel like it's been a while since then though

3.70 star(s) 14 Votes