RPGM Unity Last Devil [v1.1.4 + 5.0] [Sand Traveler]

3.70 star(s) 14 Votes

Konpon

Jun 30, 2020
Indeed, the Engine Port to Unity is live. This game is no longer going to be supported for RPG Maker. The steam version will let you choose from both versions when launching the game, so you can still play either options whenever while it is still in Early Access, but otherwise, this game's tag should be switched to Unity. The version name is "Last Devil v2.0 Beta(b1)".

Konpon

Jun 30, 2020
When the OP gets updated, they better remember to also add the Unity header to the title of the thread.

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
Damn, lags here are just horrible, hope someone updates it to unity version here, no such fps drops there.

Reactions: Diff_Uni

KTHCROSS

Mar 27, 2020
Well some Dumbass on Discord revealed that ''He got the game originally from F95'', so uploading the current version would be risky I think?

datarelay

Jun 8, 2021
Holy shit, the amount of grinding this game demands is insane.
You have to pay xp for every single time you want to see a scene? Even ones already unlocked? And the h is nothing related to the gameplay? Hell no.

Diff_Uni

Apr 14, 2020
it's all good and dandy but like i got some fps drops that seems random and almost make the game unplayable + the insane ammount of grinding requred... i mean if it was just the grind it would be good but the experience is full of hiccup and it became quite frustrating

3.70 star(s) 14 Votes