RPGM Unity Last Devil [v1.1.4 + 5.0] [Sand Traveler]

3.70 star(s) 14 Votes

Taburet-kun

May 7, 2020
wayyy too grindy for incredibly short scenes
I disagree with you. this game is a little bit hardcore in terms of finishing ultrahard 1st boss. At this moment you 90% have a vampirism boon. Then, if you took god of war boons preferably levels can be finished in a couple of clicks. Really, I guess, that you'd need to approximately 2 hours to finish ultrahard in one run. To do it, you have to get a vampirism boon from the well and have a criticals boon from the elf. + 150 blue gems.

Corsair500

Nov 16, 2017
lol, game is way to grindy to for how little content is here. You have to pay 500 souls to rewatch scenes you've already unlocked? Fuck off. I like Femboys too, I can't imagine how hard of a sale this is for people who don't.

DevonRayMun

Feb 20, 2019
lol, game is way to grindy to for how little content is here. You have to pay 500 souls to rewatch scenes you've already unlocked? Fuck off. I like Femboys too, I can't imagine how hard of a sale this is for people who don't.
You realize this is an early access right?

Vesket

Sep 25, 2020
Jesus Christ this game lags like nobody's business. I know my computer isn't the best but this is just ridiculous...

3.70 star(s) 14 Votes