RPGM Unity Last Devil [v1.1.4 + 5.0] [Sand Traveler]

3.70 star(s) 14 Votes

Dim342

Oct 14, 2017
This game DESPERATELY needs autosave-on-exit option.
I COULD have beaten ~20 levels on first run, but game started lagging and memory leaking like crazy.
So i restarted it, and what i see?
The only way to save progress during the run if you need to do something else is to die and save in castle.

asd2135

Nov 16, 2021
This game DESPERATELY needs autosave-on-exit option.
I COULD have beaten ~20 levels on first run, but game started lagging and memory leaking like crazy.
So i restarted it, and what i see?
The only way to save progress during the run if you need to do something else is to die and save in castle.
The core mechanism of the game is the inability to save files when entering the adventure, otherwise the game will become very simple, and you can even keep loading files and refreshing the selection of treasures

asd2135

Nov 16, 2021
Can I get this somewhere besides steam, legally I mean? Steam blocks adult games in my country.
You can subscribe to our Patreon, and when the subscription amount accumulates to the game price, a set of Key will be issued for you to start the game

Dim342

Oct 14, 2017
The core mechanism of the game is the inability to save files when entering the adventure, otherwise the game will become very simple, and you can even keep loading files and refreshing the selection of treasures
Well in my opinion
1) It is not multiplayer competitive game to make such harsh restrictions.
2) Savefile can be overwritten each time the stage is changed AND each time stage chest is opened/items gained.
2) Making it the way user would have to backup that sutosave to copy/paste it will always remind him that he is a cheater, which is more then enough for single player game.

funnyvalentine1897

Sep 11, 2021
The system can be changed to something close to Hades save system whenever you entered a floor or chamber the game saves so you can take a break and return to that floor whenever you want without it being abused for something like you said. Besides rpgsave editor is a thing it'd be easier to edit the save file if people want to cheat instead of manually resetting the floor for better loot.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dim342

asd2135

Nov 16, 2021
Well in my opinion
1) It is not multiplayer competitive game to make such harsh restrictions.
2) Savefile can be overwritten each time the stage is changed AND each time stage chest is opened/items gained.
2) Making it the way user would have to backup that sutosave to copy/paste it will always remind him that he is a cheater, which is more then enough for single player game.
The system can be changed to something close to Hades save system whenever you entered a floor or chamber the game saves so you can take a break and return to that floor whenever you want without it being abused for something like you said. Besides rpgsave editor is a thing it'd be easier to edit the save file if people want to cheat instead of manually resetting the floor for better loot.
is there 100% save game ?
The way of saving will be evaluated again
The number of recent updates will be more, I hope you can support more
Thank you all

Ninthja

Jan 6, 2020
Damn when I downloaded this one I also downloaded several other games then forgot this one was early access with not much content for hentai in it. I was desperately playing the game maxing everything, having ten thousands of souls, maxing relationship with elf as much as possible, playing the game and finishing it on hell level 90. Then realized that It didnt have the rest of it. Which means the game is good.

This is a Risk of Rain type game which they are called roguelike games. That is why you cant save the game when you jump into an area. Which is pretty normal. Except for the memory leak because my game started lagging at some point way too much too and on certain areas.

Hopefully the game will get much more content like more maps, enemies, items, optimization, characters, lewds. Who knows, maybe one day it will be a coop game :p

Ninthja

Jan 6, 2020
Gay content avoidable?
That is the only content for now and you cant avoid it atleast for now as far as I know. Atleast I couldnt dodge when the first scene with elf triggers. But the gameplay itself is good. I would've played it even without hentai scenes if i knew about it. And I wish the game was longer.

Beckz

May 11, 2020
That is the only content for now and you cant avoid it atleast for now as far as I know. Atleast I couldnt dodge when the first scene with elf triggers. But the gameplay itself is good. I would've played it even without hentai scenes if i knew about it. And I wish the game was longer.
They already planed to release it on the end of May based on their notes.
But yeah, gameplay is good. Gay problem is easy by adding censor option. Or they can add an option to make the elf into a girl.

Surprisingly, it look's like Chinese games are on roll these days. Different than in the past, where it got mocked and always ctrl+c -> v type of games.

Ninthja

Jan 6, 2020
They already planed to release it on the end of May based on their notes.
But yeah, gameplay is good. Gay problem is easy by adding censor option. Or they can add an option to make the elf into a girl.

Surprisingly, it look's like Chinese games are on roll these days. Different than in the past, where it got mocked and always ctrl+c -> v type of games.
I've had a talk with a chinese friend over on VRChat a few months ago. He was talking about how big gaming became on China and how successful they are. Especially after games like Genshin and many other gacha games, there is no doubt with the amount of gamer population there.

3.70 star(s) 14 Votes