• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Unity Last Devil [v1.1.4 + 5.0] [Sand Traveler]

3.70 star(s) 14 Votes

ruigue

Oct 13, 2019
It's hard to say whether it's intentional. Many languages use gender neutral/ambiguous pronouns and MTL will randomly alternate between he/she, regardless of how apparent the subject's gender is. Actual translators and editors will generally assign the gender pronoun themselves.

You sure it's not Chinese? The company's in Taiwain, according to their Patreon page.
Well only the texts in the first pic are chinese , and the rest of them in other pics are japanese.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Ferghus

jems242

Dec 9, 2020
Game isn't very good unless you like the gameplay then go ahead, but if you're looking for a decent amount of erotic content this ain't it

coopshire

Sep 20, 2018
I cant believe how fun this game was. Definitely a good breath of fresh air. It is a little grindy, I would maybe configure drop rates of gifts a bit to increase relationship, but increase soul amount for the sex/reward. Cant wait to see more!

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
Then why is this game allowed? I thought the core tenant of the forums is that only content in English (or with no text whatsoever) was allowed?
The game's in English.
The pictures aren't.
The steam page is in English.
Everything is in English.
Is it that hard to even try and look around?

Also if you're gonna be pretentious at least try spelling words correctly.
It's a tenet not a tenant. It's a concept not a renter.

gui43

Mar 15, 2019
How the fuck do you kill the mushroom king? i cant deal enough dmg to him so he dies and i am not fast to dodge his atacks.

TrapStelle

Oct 22, 2020
How the fuck do you kill the mushroom king? i cant deal enough dmg to him so he dies and i am not fast to dodge his atacks.
to tell you the truth i just got as much of defense i could without going to the rooms that give health and damage to monsters and just stayed behind it and spammed bomb and attacks until it dropped dead XD

gui43

Mar 15, 2019
ok so i killed the giant mushroom so what now?
just get affection with the elf or there are more "girls" to find?

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
attack from close range, or edit your save (10.000.000 health)

mrme

Nov 8, 2017
"You're the saviour of the demon race, you must continue the demon race!"
* Screenshots are mostly you fucking a twink elf in the arse *
I think I might know the reason the demons have all butt died out...

Can you play without ever seeing the twink elf (twelf) naked, or preferably leaving him in his pink forest far away from your party of hot babes?

What fair maidens will there be to conquer aside from the maid? (looks like a rape tag might be needed)

Reactions: TrapStelle and Sole

KingRocket

Jan 18, 2020
Trans would be it.
Pardon my dumb-ness beforehand, as I may get this wrong. But trans is refering to gender identity, correct? Such as seeing one self as other than your birth sex.
The art strike me to see the elf as a Trap more than a Trans person (and I have seen that tag been added). Unless of course the elf refer to themselves as a woman or such, which according to some other posts is a little confusing because of the neutral pronouns in the text.

Reactions: Yamemai and Sole

MingCR

Oct 18, 2019
ive almost maxed out everything already and still havent even met the elf. how tf do you leave the jungle? i just come across room after room of enemies

3.70 star(s) 14 Votes