RPGM Unity Last Devil [v1.1.4 + 5.0] [Sand Traveler]

3.70 star(s) 14 Votes

The_Paragon

Dec 8, 2019
Can someone give me a mega file of this game. Whenever I download something bigger then 1 GB without mega it just crashes my browser towards the end

The_Stalker

Jun 6, 2020
Someone asked for CG Rip, so... Here you go, I guess.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

P.S. I liked the gameplay, and the art quality is pretty good, so I'm keeping an eye on this game.

Reactions: Vixxel and geny04

asd2135

Nov 16, 2021
I am the developer of Last Devil
Many parts of the game are still being optimized and adjusted because of the high frequency of updates.

Please support the original version on Steam or subscribe to it on Patreon.
As I am working alone, I need some support to finish the furry and goblin character levels.

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
I am the developer of Last Devil
Many parts of the game are still being optimized and adjusted because of the high frequency of updates.

Please support the original version on Steam or subscribe to it on Patreon.
As I am working alone, I need some support to finish the furry and goblin character levels.
I'm amazed with the amount of detail you added to charlotte!

Hope you have an amazing outcome of people interested in your game and if you haven't contacted the Site admins to get your ´´Developer´´ tag then it may be a good idea so you can also take care of this thread :D !

Also do you use pixiv, twitter or hentai foundry to see your artwork ?!

Necromancer85

Mar 17, 2018
mushroom king is insanely hard boss even with multi shot faster fire and a healing attack i wasn't able to kill him

(basically i did have gatling gun with leeches as bullets and still lose like noob)

and by the way is there a cheat for this game ?

kiDRetadoR

May 17, 2020
So, currently... the only levels you can do are misty forest, hell challenge and normal misty forest?

As well as leveling up your affection with Charlotte? Or is there something else I am missing and can't find?

Zeddy

Jul 27, 2017
asd2135
I managed to softlock the game by beating Charlotte with a bomb while I was dying, just to let you know. Love the game! Just picked it up on steam since the price is so low.

asd2135

Nov 16, 2021
So, currently... the only levels you can do are misty forest, hell challenge and normal misty forest?

As well as leveling up your affection with Charlotte? Or is there something else I am missing and can't find?
asd2135
I managed to softlock the game by beating Charlotte with a bomb while I was dying, just to let you know. Love the game! Just picked it up on steam since the price is so low.
mushroom king is insanely hard boss even with multi shot faster fire and a healing attack i wasn't able to kill him

(basically i did have gatling gun with leeches as bullets and still lose like noob)

and by the way is there a cheat for this game ?
Currently is the Early Access stage, only first open Charlotte, we will first stabilize the current version, including optimizing performance, and then will gradually add new levels and characters, so I hope you still buy the original to give us support.

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
asd2135 Its there gonna be in the future more Femboys like Charlotte? or even Futa shortstack characters or normal size futas?

May 22, 2019
is there any way to change the controls if not please think of putting that or at least tell me before I go in what does what because I was clicking everything to get out of options until I finally clicked ESC?

asd2135

Nov 16, 2021
is there any way to change the controls if not please think of putting that or at least tell me before I go in what does what because I was clicking everything to get out of options until I finally clicked ESC?
asd2135 Its there gonna be in the future more Femboys like Charlotte? or even Futa shortstack characters or normal size futas?
how can i save , is just only in that castle? any help plz?

If you have questions, you can ask them to the community or Discord.

Steam

patreon

discord

3.70 star(s) 14 Votes