• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Unity Last Devil [v1.1.4 + 5.0] [Sand Traveler]

3.70 star(s) 14 Votes

malt405

Jun 26, 2020
Game doesn't seem to detect WASD input, pressing space works fine however. Any clues on how I can get it to work?

lowtierntrgod

Nov 4, 2018
Pardon my dumb-ness beforehand, as I may get this wrong. But trans is refering to gender identity, correct? Such as seeing one self as other than your birth sex.
The art strike me to see the elf as a Trap more than a Trans person (and I have seen that tag been added). Unless of course the elf refer to themselves as a woman or such, which according to some other posts is a little confusing because of the neutral pronouns in the text.
pretty sure traps are a fetish based on the japanese otokono fetish
male crossdressers that look allot like women
but they still identify as male
and i have seen nothing in this game that suggest the elf identifies as trans
and the feminine look and clothing and hairstyle

so yes this fits the trap tag more

but thats just my understanding of the term please don't go all r/animemes on my ass

MingCR

Oct 18, 2019
pretty sure traps are a fetish based on the japanese otokono fetish
male crossdressers that look allot like women
but they still identify as male
and i have seen nothing in this game that suggest the elf identifies as trans
and the feminine look and clothing and hairstyle

so yes this fits the trap tag more

but thats just my understanding of the term please don't go all r/animemes on my ass
apart from the name ofc. "charlotte" doesnt sound particularly male to me.

vvvortic

Mar 12, 2019
I played this game for one and a half hours now, and I only managed to get to the elf once, with 50 hp. The only real way to die seems to be to get stuck on enemies, at which point you're pretty much fucked.

Shinesan

Jun 19, 2020
Is that actually futa/trans in the game or is that just a dude?
I played the game for 3 hours and half, and unlocked all the sex scene of the elf, he’s definitely a trap but the text switch between « He » and « She » for whatever reason

Reactions: jems242

-_-_-_-_-_-

Mar 26, 2021
Good game, my potato pc can't handle it though which is weird since I can play Hades in 50 fps in low settings. Maybe changing the game engine would help?

jakob007

Sep 6, 2018
Is there anyway to cheat? I came to the mushroom boss, and he is unbelivably strong, Idk how to evade all that. If you dont know any cheats, do you have any tips?

Weehak

Aug 9, 2020
Is there anyway to cheat? I came to the mushroom boss, and he is unbelivably strong, Idk how to evade all that. If you dont know any cheats, do you have any tips?
you should choose the life steal item and trade -50% max hp for x2 ATK
1636986007291.png

3.70 star(s) 14 Votes