RPGM Unity Last Devil [v1.1.4 + 5.0] [Sand Traveler]

3.70 star(s) 14 Votes

asd2135

Nov 16, 2021
They already planed to release it on the end of May based on their notes.
But yeah, gameplay is good. Gay problem is easy by adding censor option. Or they can add an option to make the elf into a girl.

Surprisingly, it look's like Chinese games are on roll these days. Different than in the past, where it got mocked and always ctrl+c -> v type of games.
Rpg Maker version or will continue to update, we also continue to turn a unity production, because the current engine limitations, there are limits to the variation of gameplay, and then we will add more levels and character storylines.

Ninthja

Jan 6, 2020
this game is so fcking grindy oh my. gonna edit my save to get 100000 atk because that fungus boss is immortal.... and my dick can't wait 2h to get only 1 scene...
Bruh its one of the easiest rouge like games I've ever seen. Every gem things you collect stacks through all your gameplays. So you end up being extremely beefy after a run or two if you play decent enough and hit trees, boxes etc. too. Also focus on attack enough and you will kill it before it can even hit you. Or learn to dodge. If you stay distant to the mushroom when its using those bullshit attacks, it wont be able to hit you.

LckyPerv

Aug 23, 2021
The gameplay looks like a basic roguelike shooter, at last the part i played, this rather repetitive gameplay stratch way too long before the sex scenes, these are rather good, but pretty short for a 10min wait time.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
i will, update this game later today....

2021/12/22 Update log:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: luzup and gfgjhgbb

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
Personally will buy the game when it is complete, not a fan of early access, I played Hades on steam so I really like this type of gameplay, still would love to be able to just leave the forest and perhaps be able to go back each 5 floors (for example if I leave the forest on floor 18 when I come back I would restart at 15).

To be fair the sex is just an extra in this game, from what I have seen it's a typical give gifts to get scenes type of game and... it makes me expect nothing more than unlocking a gallery.

That's about it. If you enjoyed Hades or games like that you can actually find this game very fun. I certainly do.

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Since there's a "gay" tag, I'll bite: Are there any "gay" focused content in here?
Or the "gay" tag just serves as a warning: like there's only one scene with a femboy or a trap in the whole game?

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
Since there's a "gay" tag, I'll bite: Are there any "gay" focused content in here?
Or the "gay" tag just serves as a warning: like there's only one scene with a femboy or a trap in the whole game?
One trap "heroine", the other 2 seem to be female.

Reactions: nackedsnake

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
The game is for people who likes traps or femboys id say (as of now anyway). There is way more than to just say its for a certain group (homosexuals), just cus there is 2 dicks involved. I myself is straight but these type of games is top teir to me.
On the contrary, according to what DawnCry and you said, this game is totally NOT for homosexuals, but for those who like traps or femboys.
And it's definitely NOT for homophobia or those who are afraid to see dicks. :ROFLMAO:

jams666

Dec 10, 2021
Game has way too much grinding to get to any content, an hour in just doing floor after floor to get to 1-2 scenes? is that this game offers? grind forever tiny sceen grind forever tiny scene, currect me if im wrong

PepperMan

Dec 7, 2020
Is anyone else getting massive framedrops when the game has several projectile enemies? Great gameplay but it's nigh on unplayable when i get 5fps at the start of every room.

3.70 star(s) 14 Votes