4.60 star(s) 16 Votes

86 (Nu'ar Studios)

TLE video game translator
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2020
So my question based on the developer's answers: Will this game mostly focus on romantic relationships or it will be possible to sculpt our character into whatever we want, close to what I've wrote above?
Hi.

Thank you kindly for such a pleasant review of my game. I am very pleased to hear that you appreciated it so much. There is perhaps nothing better for me than to read such messages concerning TLE. They inspire me to make the game even more beautiful and interesting than it is.

Regarding your questions: the game does not focus specifically on romantic relationships. I am trying to make it diverse the way you want to see it. I often mention romantic relationships to let the players know they will be there because, in the majority of the games, there is only sex and nothing more (not to mention romantic relationships between a female protagonist and a male character, which I haven’t seen anywhere at all. Female protagonists don’t get lucky with the plot where they are almost always made to be… let’s not say this word;)) . I, as a creator and as a player, have always wanted to witness more feelings in games, loving feelings, feelings that bind the MC and the character the player likes. I remember how I literally fell in love with Anna when playing Lancaster Boarding House. I still remember my feelings while playing the game and after finishing it. It was WOW! To a certain extent, I want the players of my game to develop the same feelings for the characters they like in time. But, let’s get back to the question…

Actually, the answer is that the game will be diverse; ideally, everyone should be able to find the type of the main character that they like. There are so many thoughts and ideas, even more work on the game to be done, and there is so little time to show everything I have in mind at once. The next update will, for the most part, show the main ideas in terms of game mechanics that are intended to diversify the gameplay. I’ll try to finish all the elements of the code that I will need in the future, and only then I will focus on the plot specifically and on its 18+ branches, be it romances or something else.

chou nick

Oct 24, 2018
search hard news and bad memories.
It is the game Bad memories
"3DCG, Animated, Corruption, Groping, Incest, Male protagonist, Female protagonist (PURE LESBIAN!), Abuse (story relevant, not visualized), Rape (story relevant, not visualized), MILF, Teen, Small tits, Big tits, Lesbian, Oral, Vaginal, Sexual harassment (just to be safe), Male/ Female Domination (depends on MC's gender, MC is the one dominating), Squirtation, Submission, Toys, NO_FOKIN_NTR!
Future Tags: Anal, Voyeurism, True Love, (light) BDSM, Threesome, Spanking, (Harem)"

It good Male protagonist and Female protagonist (PURE LESBIAN!) MIlF >>>forgot

hard news
Jessica O'Neil's Hard News

This game is very good 。But ....... The Enchantress is better

SharkVampire

Sep 12, 2018
Thank you for quick and detailed answer, I'll look forward to the next update then. Beside animation tag, as I said, I think signatures that feature beautiful Mc and Annie would advertise your game a bit more in this forum. While this mysterious villain girl it's interesting plot character, it's hardly attract audience, since we don't even see her face. I didn't check whole this thread, and search doesn't show me anything, so if these signatures already created, I sorry in advance.

I also wanted to add to my previous comment, that I found you writing quite good. I like that characters mostly not use modern speech or slang (sometimes it's happens though, for example "отличненько" (alrighty?) during throne room conversation) it really help to immerse in world. It's always immersion breaking especially in English when in fantasy worlds some people suddenly shout: - Jeeez. There is few typos and mistakes in Russian version, but they are not critical. Overall I found your text very pleasant to read, and it two heads above compared to that I usually see when I playing games of authors from my country. Since it's a harder to to evaluate a language other than one's own, and that's why so many things are simply forgiven.

I also advise people to write reviews for the games they like, it's not only heartwarming for the dev, but it also boosts game position in Latest updates where people looking for games.

I often mention romantic relationships to let the players know they will be there because, in the majority of the games, there is only sex and nothing more (not to mention romantic relationships between a female protagonist and a male character, which I haven’t seen anywhere at all.
Well, it's a bit strange, that you haven't found such games, because they are clearly exist and some of them I find enjoyable myself. So, if you don't mind, I can advice you few games to play.
1. Our red string and GGGB (Good girl going bad). This is literally the first games that comes to mind, the author making a good variety between corruption route and the romantic one.
2. Tales of Terrara. It's also fantasy adult vn rpg where we can choose male or female mc. The gameplay looks a bit similar to your game, I would say, but with more clunky UI and navigation. Animations are very good and the only realy big downside to me about this game - it's long development.
3. Rise of the White Flower, not particularly my cup of tea, that's why I putted it last position, but I played it a bit and found the writing quite good.

There is more games, but I wrote the games that are closest to your description and which came to my mind. There is also good amount of japanese games or games that has romantic route but they in early stage of development and I wouldn't want to advise them for now.

SpaceBall1

May the Schwartz be with you
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2020
I agree with sharkvampire. I would love to add a signature of our Lora to my comments. The only game he mentioned that I have played was Tales of Terrara. It wasn’t bad and like he said it had some similarities. I have a suggestion also. The game Hail Dictator. It has an awesome and fun story and relationship building with the girls. Not only with the MC but with the other girls in the game. It contains punishment and restraints and all that. I’m not even into that stuff but it is put together really well. I don’t even play it for the sexual content. It’s just a lot of fun.

• Red Heart
Reactions: 86 (Nu'ar Studios)

86 (Nu'ar Studios)

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2020
I agree with sharkvampire. I would love to add a signature of our Lora to my comments. The only game he mentioned that I have played was Tales of Terrara. It wasn’t bad and like he said it had some similarities. I have a suggestion also. The game Hail Dictator. It has an awesome and fun story and relationship building with the girls. Not only with the MC but with the other girls in the game. It contains punishment and restraints and all that. I’m not even into that stuff but it is put together really well. I don’t even play it for the sexual content. It’s just a lot of fun.
Ok, guys, I'll make it for you

86 (Nu'ar Studios)

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2020

While I was eating, I decided to play a little game with you.
The rules are very simple:
You give me $200 a month until the end of July (it's $182 now).
I complete all dialogues until August 10th.
So, let's begin.
p.s. If I get $ 250, I'll do it even faster.

4.60 star(s) 16 Votes