4.60 star(s) 16 Votes

HPZAT

Mar 9, 2018
I was really hoping for Birgan (fatso) scenes and maybe continuation with ambassador but it's still a decent choice. Would be cool to have something similiar to bar scene for Annie where we can influence her scene.
It would be great if we could chose the girls getting used by old/fat/ugly men or monsters instead of any romance path. Lots of unvoluntary defloration scenes like in current version would be perfect. I would support that.

Last edited:

86 (Nu'ar Studios)

TLE video game translator
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2020
It would be great if we could choose the girls getting used by old/fat/ugly men or monsters instead of any romance path. Lots of unvoluntary defloration scenes like in current version would be perfect. I would support that.
if you want to "choose the girls getting used by someone" you should play another game instead of TLE ;)

HPZAT

Mar 9, 2018
if you want to "choose the girls getting used by someone" you should play another game instead of TLE ;)
There aren't that many with fmc and believable story. But it's good to know that your game will differ from this update.

Could have requested a similar scene but I understand if you don't want to take that road. Good luck from another neighbour to Russia!

• Hey there
Reactions: 86 (Nu'ar Studios)

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
There is a lot of female protagonist games out there involved rape, blackmail, humiliation, getting used by the public as a fuck meat. You can go play Fashion Business for example and leave us alone. I would say the percent of female protagonist games involved those dark stuff is much higher than pure vanilla games. So stop corrupting us with your twisted mind.

Last edited:

HPZAT

Mar 9, 2018
There is a lot of female protagonist games out there involved rape, blackmail, humiliation, getting used by the public as a fuck meat. You can go play Fashion Business for example and leave us alone. I would say the percent of female protagonist games involved those dark stuff is much higher than pure vanilla games. So stop corrupting us with your twisted mind.
Fashion business is a bad example. This game already has a scene that I like and asked if there will be more like that. It's rather funny to hear that I've already corrupted it with my twisted mind. I must have some extraordinary mental powers to achieve that even before I knew that this game existed (same scene was in the original version).

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: 86 (Nu'ar Studios)

86 (Nu'ar Studios)

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2020

God made a wonderful mother,
A mother who never grows old;
He made her smile of the sunshine,
And He molded her heart of pure gold;
In her eyes, He placed bright shining stars,
In her cheeks fair roses you see;
God made a wonderful mother,
And He gave that dear mother to me.

Words are never enough to thank our Mothers for all that they do…Happy Mother’s Day!

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
This Game can more pervent, we want what think after the female protagonist raped.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

-----

Main renders: 210 / 500*

Text lines: 0 / 10000*

*Approximate amount

p.s. Almost 100 renders in 10 days. Yeeeeah, baby!

And welcome new dev progress pic

--------

chou nick

Oct 24, 2018
Romance is very good, but if the five-month wait allows Lora to have more ideas and practices, there will be more room for imagination as a player. For example, after being sex Lola fell in love with this feeling, the clothes are more attractive, she wants to protect people all the time, but she also wants to enjoy sex on the edge of danger.

86 (Nu'ar Studios)

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2020
Romance is very good, but if the five-month wait allows Lora to have more ideas and practices, there will be more room for imagination as a player. For example, after being sex Lola fell in love with this feeling, the clothes are more attractive, she wants to protect people all the time, but she also wants to enjoy sex on the edge of danger.
this game is not for you, I'm sure ;) :sneaky:

4.60 star(s) 16 Votes