4.60 star(s) 16 Votes

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
i really like the genre and options/paths this game has. the quality is not amazing but damn fine :)

i also am happy you can have scenes with old/ugly guys.

but the mc.... i mean she is okish but can't you give her more curves. if it's not possible to give her curves like e.g. the girls from the game Apocalust, then at least curves like this girl here has for example:

View attachment 1140754

i am so frustrated that SO MANY games with old/ugly guys have way to slim/uncury (premature?) women and games with a littl boy or futa games have great (thicc/currvy) women. why? >.>

beside that i look forward for more and can see me investing dozens of hours if the girls gets curvier. cheers!
And on the flip side, I appreciate this game having a normal looking girl in her late teens/early 20's with a normal, fit, figure rather than with a huge ass and cartoon boobs like most games have. Been touring college campuses with my son recently and most of the girls look more like Lora rather than Kim Kardashian.
Something for everyone.
No matter what each of us likes, I doubt the dev is going to change his MC's model much at this point.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
And on the flip side, I appreciate this game having a normal looking girl in her late teens/early 20's with a normal, fit, figure rather than with a huge ass and cartoon boobs like most games have. Been touring college campuses with my son recently and most of the girls look more like Lora rather than Kim Kardashian.
Something for everyone.
No matter what each of us likes, I doubt the dev is going to change his MC's model much at this point.
changed my comment a bit cause i just recently played it and i am blown away. really amazing game with on of the biggest potentials on f95. - but my personal criticism about the curves remains. i am really sad such a great game doesn't have at least a curvy mc. (not all have to be busty and curvy ofc) then it would be top tier even i like the hair of annie and the face of july a bit more personally.

its quite a big bummer games with futa stuff and young-boy-harem stuff has curvier girls (in still a natural way) than the girls in this game here. ESPECIALLY since its such a high quality game. ._. i doubt the dev will rework this too but maybe he can give lora a potion though a story quest to at least optional give her a curvier appereance by letting her body magically evolve. that would fit the setting with magic and potions really well and it would be just optional that guys lik you still can enjoy very slim girls.

Reactions: 86 (Nu'ar Studios)

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
not all ofc! but at least the mc or at least optional.
I tried out a game a while back (can't remember name) that you could play as male or female, and if you played as a female, when you were interacting with another female you could use a spell to grow a dick. It would at least double the renders, but you need the Voluptuous Mod Option :LOL:

...and if you didn't change the clothes renders it would be like when my one "D" cup cousin tried to wear my other "B" cup cousin's wedding dress - much laughter (and flying buttons) :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

HPZAT

Mar 9, 2018
Game has errors that kick me out of the game after MC wokes up in that cabin at the beginning of the chapter.
I have the same problem even I started a new game. I had still the original version on my laptop and don't know if these somehow interact with each other. Two errors in a row twice and after ignoring them back at the beginning.

Any suggestions? Could it have something to do with the saves?

Also, Discord link on OP is not valid any more.

Last edited:

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020

1st TLE Anniversary

Hi, everyone.

Last year, on 20 April TLE saw the world for the first time after its release. I think I will always remember that day as the day when the life of one of my most important projects began. As some of you know, the first version of TLE did not live very long and fell into oblivion. From its ashes, TLE: Revival was later born which is still growing and gaining strength.

To celebrate the anniversary of the birth of the game, I invite you to take a look back at how it all started. I hope you enjoy it.

Thank you all. I congratulate you on this day.

Yours,

MrgT

------

86 (Nu'ar Studios)

TLE video game translator
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2020
well since you are here maybe you can tell why no killing bandits on version 0.02 (had to restart since saves didn't work) like it was possible in 0.01?
Cuz I don't want you to kill them:sneaky:
And do not confuse TLE and TLE: Revival

• Red Heart
Reactions: Aredelya

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Cuz I don't want you to kill them:sneaky:
And do not confuse TLE and TLE: Revival
i'm not confusing but i'm quite sure that they met their end on 1st revival. on this post https://f95zone.to/threads/last-enchantress-revival-v0-0-2-nuar-games.50563/post-5510277 bandits met/will end their demise. no biggie since they will kill bandits due they won't get wanted scroll.

other things (my orig. review of this update): started new game (no biggie since not that much content) and reached end of content (actually twice, 1st by poisoning emperor's courier and going back to cabin and after looooooong end texts game continued where lora had managed to convince him to goto his room where he passed out after 1 more drink and lora could leave room).

no idea how she kept herself sober on that 2nd ending but still managed to get courier into his room.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: 86 (Nu'ar Studios)

86 (Nu'ar Studios)

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2020
And have you seen my wallpapers? :sneaky:

If you use wallpaper engine, you can find them
p.s. If someone needs a resolution higher than 2k, pm me

86 (Nu'ar Studios)

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2020
i'm not confusing but i'm quite sure that they met their end on 1st revival. on this post https://f95zone.to/threads/last-enchantress-revival-v0-0-2-nuar-games.50563/post-5510277 bandits met/will end their demise. no biggie since they will kill bandits due they won't get wanted scroll.
That's the android port of the old version. The Android port is not working so there is no reason to update it. At least now

other things (my orig. review of this update): started new game (no biggie since not that much content) and reached end of content (actually twice, 1st by poisoning emperor's courier and going back to cabin and after looooooong end texts game continued where lora had managed to convince him to goto his room where he passed out after 1 more drink and lora could leave room).
I'll check it. Maybe some bugs

no idea how she kept herself sober on that 2nd ending but still managed to get courier into his room.
Just a magic:devilish:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Aredelya
4.60 star(s) 16 Votes