4.60 star(s) 16 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well this update was very short, some images shown and rest was spent hitting ignore on renpy errors before abrupt end.

Aredelya

Nov 3, 2019
well this update was very short, some images shown and rest was spent hitting ignore on renpy errors before abrupt end.
Hey. There are no errors in the game. The game update is supposed to be 1-2 hours long if you don't skip much (excluding two books with 10-20 pages and a few shorter ones).

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hey. There are no errors in the game. The game update is supposed to be 1-2 hours long if you don't skip much (excluding two books with 10-20 pages and a few shorter ones).
didn't skip anything, loaded save from previous version and got some flashback-images and lots of renpy errors.

Simon12345_

Aug 14, 2019
First off have to say wow i really like this game and story interested me from the start and has my favorite fetish old men sleeping with teens so im all in have to ask as im not sure if the dev is reading the f95 fourm i saw that the next update will take 3 to 5 months thats a long time i dont mind waiting how much content will be in each update and will we see more old men sleep with the main two protagonists thanks in advance :)

Allamante

Apr 9, 2019
didn't skip anything, loaded save from previous version and got some flashback-images and lots of renpy errors.
Indeed, you should not skip option selection and go slowly ortherwise you get kicked out of the game. Otherwise, great update with some scenes similar to previous version but much better rendering and also some great new ones like bad ending at the Tavern. :love:

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
So, I have read that there are dream scenes where there are forced blowjobs ... Even if they are short scenes or they are dreams, this definitely makes me not want to play the game, as I plan to play an exclusively lesbian route.

Developer, is there a possibility that in future updates you will remove these scenes? Well, not remove them at all, make them optional, at least. If you want to see them or not. Both those that are already implemented and future scenes if you plan to include more.

Reactions: Aredelya

Aredelya

Nov 3, 2019
So, I have read that there are dream scenes where there are forced blowjobs ... Even if they are short scenes or they are dreams, this definitely makes me not want to play the game, as I plan to play an exclusively lesbian route.

Developer, is there a possibility that in future updates you will remove these scenes? Well, not remove them at all, make them optional, at least. If you want to see them or not. Both those that are already implemented and future scenes if you plan to include more.
Hey. The dream is not really what it sounds like. You might like the game if you try it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
All actual sexual content is avoidable, and I am also playing a lesbian-only route :giggle: All of the romances are just starting to evolve, so they are not full romances yet, but they will be developed in the future updates. The idea is that the relationships will evolve naturally.

Reactions: Havenless_

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
Hey. The dream is not really what it sounds like. You might like the game if you try it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
All actual sexual content is avoidable, and I am also playing a lesbian-only route :giggle: All of the romances are just starting to evolve, so they are not full romances yet, but they will be developed in the future updates. The idea is that the relationships will evolve naturally.
Hmh. OK. I already had the game downloaded and played for a couple of minutes, I was just waiting for a confirmation to give it the green light.

Still, I don't want to be annoying, but... I'm not looking forward to seeing a cock if I plan on playing full lesbian, even if it has nothing to do with the MC. It is simply not my interest. Nor am I very excited to see a scene of rape, much less remember it even for the purposes of the story.

And as always, I emphasize that I will respect what the developer decides to do and that is how it should always be. But uff...
Still, I'll give it a try. Thanks for responding, of course.

Aredelya

Nov 3, 2019
Hmh. OK. I already had the game downloaded and played for a couple of minutes, I was just waiting for a confirmation to give it the green light.

Still, I don't want to be annoying, but... I'm not looking forward to seeing a cock if I plan on playing full lesbian, even if it has nothing to do with the MC. It is simply not my interest. Nor am I very excited to see a scene of rape, much less remember it even for the purposes of the story.

And as always, I emphasize that I will respect what the developer decides to do and that is how it should always be. But uff...
Still, I'll give it a try. Thanks for responding, of course.
I fully understand what you mean. What you are saying is not annoying at all. Rape scenes are not pleasant to watch. The game is supposed to be realistic, so it can sometimes show unpleasant things (like the Witcher games, for example), but the good thing is that all sexual content with the MC will always be avoidable. And thank you for giving it a chance :)

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
I fully understand what you mean. What you are saying is not annoying at all. Rape scenes are not pleasant to watch. The game is supposed to be realistic, so it can sometimes show unpleasant things (like the Witcher games, for example), but the good thing is that all sexual content with the MC will always be avoidable. And thank you for giving it a chance :)
Yeah! I totally understand it. The amount of games (sexual or non-sexual) that I have played with dark, realistic, harsh themes, complicated themes that are not for everyone ... And I tend to enjoy them precisely because they make you feel something. Something bad, in my case. I guess that's the purpose of these topics. But yeah, the subject of rape is definitely out of my orbit.

So, as long as I have full control over the MC, I'll be happy. But hopefully you don't put more rape scenes or unwanted cocks. :KEK:

Aredelya

Nov 3, 2019
Yeah! I totally understand it. The amount of games (sexual or non-sexual) that I have played with dark, realistic, harsh themes, complicated themes that are not for everyone ... And I tend to enjoy them precisely because they make you feel something. Something bad, in my case. I guess that's the purpose of these topics. But yeah, the subject of rape is definitely out of my orbit.

So, as long as I have full control over the MC, I'll be happy. But hopefully you don't put more rape scenes or unwanted cocks. :KEK:
I can relate :) These dark and complicated topics evoke stronger feelings in me too and also sweet relationships and romances. And TLE has all those things. And rape is such a difficult topic. Such scenes can be hard to see. And I am not the developer, hehe. So, the decision is not mine. But there is some info concerning the future content on the Patreon page. Relationships will be one of the main highlights.

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
I can relate :) These dark and complicated topics evoke stronger feelings in me too and also sweet relationships and romances. And TLE has all those things. And rape is such a difficult topic. Such scenes can be hard to see. And I am not the developer, hehe. So, the decision is not mine. But there is some info concerning the future content on the Patreon page. Relationships will be one of the main highlights.
Fuck. I saw you answer comments and some doubts and I thought you were the developer. Sorry for the confusion.
Yes, I read what's on Patreon. The theme of romance and relationships is what caught my attention about the game. In addition to the theme and the female protagonist, of course.
Still, thanks again for the help and the time. It's always appreciated.

• Red Heart

Aredelya

Nov 3, 2019
Fuck. I saw you answer comments and some doubts and I thought you were the developer. Sorry for the confusion.
Yes, I read what's on Patreon. The theme of romance and relationships is what caught my attention about the game. In addition to the theme and the female protagonist, of course.
Still, thanks again for the help and the time. It's always appreciated.
We like similar things then :giggle: And you are very welcome ;) If you ever need any help with the game, you can PM me.

• Red Heart

skarof

Apr 11, 2020
Game has errors that kick me out of the game after MC wokes up in that cabin at the beginning of the chapter.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Game has errors that kick me out of the game after MC wokes up in that cabin at the beginning of the chapter.
lookslike needs to start new game to be able to play new content.

4.60 star(s) 16 Votes