4.60 star(s) 16 Votes

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

-------

Wake the Fuck Up Samurai, we have a Game to Create!
Now, what was I going to say… Ah, yeah, here’s the thing.

There’s a lot more work than I could ever imagine. Oh, even more than that. I am doing my best, but most likely I won’t be able to make it in time. And that means that the release of 0.0.2 will be delayed. I am sorry, but that’s the way it is. I’ll give you two dates. The first one is the deadline: the 5th of April. The second one, which is more likely, is the 29th of March.

Now for the more or less good news. At least, for the patrons. I have decided that if I am not able to finish everything in time for the 29th of March, I will release at least some part of 0.0.2 content exclusively for my beloved patrons so that you can see and feel what you can approximately expect in 0.0.2 and make a decision whether you are going to extend your subscription in April or not. I think that would be fair to you.

Thank you for understanding.

Always yours,

MrgT (Nu’ar Games)

-------

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
No point in rushing. I'm perfectly fine with waiting a few days to have some quality update and this game so far has been really nice in that regard. Keep it up

Reactions: Aredelya

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017

Are you ready?;)
The game will be available to everyone within the next 24 hours

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
Last Enchantress: Revival [v0.0.2] [Nu'ar Games] Kompressed

lossy compression was used, so the image quality is slightly worse than the original
Tools: Unren by F95Zone@Sam and Cruncher v0.4.1 by F95Zone@bas

WIN/MAC (240 MB): - -

alyath

May 31, 2020
TLE unofficial patch couldn´t be installed click to download!!!

What is this? Cause the readme says it is from the DEV so why is it unofficial? It doesn´t make any sense. Can someone be so kind and explain it to me?

Aredelya

Nov 3, 2019
TLE unofficial patch couldn´t be installed click to download!!!

What is this? Cause the readme says it is from the DEV so why is it unofficial? It doesn´t make any sense. Can someone be so kind and explain it to me?
Hey! It’s a patch that adds copyrighted music to the game. It was made by Nu’ar Games, so it is completely safe to install. It’s better to install it as it sometimes also contains extra scenes ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: alyath

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
I was interested in this game because its VN. Then I noticed sandbox in genre. Can anyone let me know how bad the grinding is?

Aredelya

Nov 3, 2019
I was interested in this game because its VN. Then I noticed sandbox in genre. Can anyone let me know how bad the grinding is?
There is actually no grinding at all. There are some quests and exploration elements in 0.02. You can explore several locations to complete quests and find different items for your collection. It’s pretty exciting :giggle: And you definitely won’t have to do the same things multiple times or anything like that.

Reactions: msleomac
4.60 star(s) 16 Votes