4.60 star(s) 16 Votes

dabuzzkiller1

Active User
Donor
Apr 8, 2018
dabuzzkiller1

Have you tried running the file through as some virus protectors through up false positives.
Thanks for the reference. Have you scanned the exe using this site? Unfortunately in this particular case, I'm not brave enough to unquarantine the exe file to scan it...I was hoping someone has. It's most likely a false positive, but I download alot of renpy games and can't recall the last time I have gotten a virus alert, which makes me a bit cautious...

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
yea this was 1st time renpy, rpgm or unity game has got virusalert, sometimes *game*.exe gets virtualized due suspicion but that's solved by adding it to trusted files and reloading game.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
dabuzzkiller1

I played it when it first came out so I have already deleted the game. Just drag and drop the rar/zip file onto the virustotal page and let it scan it. If the file is too big just pull out the file that is causing it and drop it onto the page.

I see it off and on with renpy games it's mostly caused by a DEV using a command/commands lines that are the same to those used by the bad stuff.

dabuzzkiller1

Active User
Donor
Apr 8, 2018
dabuzzkiller1

I played it when it first came out so I have already deleted the game. Just drag and drop the rar/zip file onto the virustotal page and let it scan it. If the file is too big just pull out the file that is causing it and drop it onto the page.

I see it off and on with renpy games it's mostly caused by a DEV using a command/commands lines that are the same to those used by the bad stuff.
Cool, thanks. I realized after my post to just scan the rar/zip. :)

The scan results do not look good...I've never used this site before, so I could be reading the results incorrectly?

Aredelya

Nov 3, 2019
The developer has fixed the issue. The archive no longer contains TLERevival-32.exe. You can find the updated links on Patreon.

F1forhalp

SOTD: Genesis - Harold The Barrel
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
most actual AV softwares are really thorough with executable files, and if anything scanned doesn't match a "safe" pattern, you get an alert. that's like it's supposed to be. with various scan techniques, the AV can even try to predict the possible behaviour of a scanned application (heuristic scan), but the more it tries to predict, the higher the possibility of a false positive. reading the future isn't exact. i've set my AV to a rather high scrutinity, so i get even more alerts.. when that happens, i give the files in question a deep scan.
for RPGM/Ren'Py/Unity and other similiar platform based games, i generally run those in a sandboxed environment. Comodo can do that rather easy, but is a bit complicated to configure "just right" on your needs. others have more convenient one-click solutions but i prefer this one for this computer.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
saw this on other site and apparently that sited had pics from old game since there was lena giving (reluctant) bj.

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020

Hello, everyone.

As of today, I've decided to introduce a sort of an indicator of the process of the development of the next update. It will be presented in the form of a picture as you can see. The upper scale shows the overall development progress, the lower one shows the progress of the current stage. At the moment, as you can see, about 30% of the renders are done.

A few words about each stage. The longest one is rendering. Each render on my PC takes 1-5 hours, so it's not hard to calculate how much time it takes. Writing dialogues and texts usually takes 1-2 weeks; coding takes 10-20 days; the release, which includes bug finding and testing, takes 1-3 days.

Estimated release date is March 2021.

Best wishes,

MrgT (Nu'ar Games)

----

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020

Main renders: 425 / 300*

Text lines: 4000 / 10000*

*Approximate amount

p.s. Damn me...

-----------

The approximate date of the next TLE update release is March 25.

p.s. I will try to complete everything by this time (I really hope that I will succeed)

p.p.s. There will be an important post after the release

p.p.p.s. There is a spoiler in this post :)

--------

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Say "Hello" to Spring

--------

4.60 star(s) 16 Votes