4.60 star(s) 16 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
so is this still in progression or on hold or abandoned?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Oh, it’s far from abandoned. The developer is actively working on the remake of the game. So, stay tuned! ;) I am confident that it won’t disappoint :giggle:
well quite conflicting, topic says abandoned, dev said update should been out mid november and patreon says no funding going on.

apparently reached end of 0.2 since nothing to do in town after helping elder, tavern keeper and old guy.

Aredelya

Nov 3, 2019
well quite conflicting, topic says abandoned, dev said update should been out mid november and patreon says no funding going on.

apparently reached end of 0.2 since nothing to do in town after helping elder, tavern keeper and old guy.
All the assets for DAZ Studio were lost a few months ago. So, Nu’ar Games had to start from scratch. The Patreon page was unpublished back then too.
By the way, there are different paths in the game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Perhaps you’ve seen them all already, but if not, try playing another route. You’ll like them :giggle:Each route is exciting, and your choices have real consequences.

Last edited:

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I'm more interested in the lesbian routes and lost DAZ/renderosity assets can easily be found on many many sites for free so all a person has to do is find them download them and add them to their DAZ folder.

Aredelya

Nov 3, 2019
I'm more interested in the lesbian routes
Me too! Lesbian romance is going to be really sweet in this game :giggle: And I wasn’t talking about the romance routes. The choice with the bandits changes the events in Marogyrt.
and lost DAZ/renderosity assets can easily be found on many many sites for free so all a person has to do is find them download them and add them to their DAZ folder.
Actually, everything is fine now. The new assets are even better than the old ones.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
By the way, there are different paths in the game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Perhaps you’ve seen them all already, but if not, try playing another route. You’ll like them :giggle:Each route is exciting, and your choices have real consequences.
tried those bit but decided to be goodyshoe and killed them (at least those 2 dumbasses, what happened to their bosses wasn't shown).

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Aredelya

For me it'll all depend on how much the character models changed if I think everything is fine or not. I don't really care how much the males change as I'm only interested in the female characters of the game. The redheaded BFF was hot and reminded me kind of the sister from power vacuum.

Reactions: SecretDesire

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020

Hello there.

After several months of absence, I nevertheless decided to restore the Patreon page of the game. So, here I am. I’ll say a few words right away. The reworked version of the game will be released very soon (I hope that I will be on time for everything before December). After that, I will start creating a port for Android devices, which will take me some time, as well as personal matters. I think I'll be busy throughout December, and the development of the game will be on hold for the next month. In January, I will start working on the game again. In the meantime, we are waiting for the reworked version. I hope you find it no less interesting than the original one.

See you soon, your MrgT (Nu'ar Games)

------

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
There is also anonymous view where you can get to sites using that instead. Not sure if a addon is needed or not but if I can't get to a site I just click that and I can usually get into a site that was blocked.

Reactions: Regin34

F1forhalp

SOTD: Genesis - Harold The Barrel
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
I want to inform you that f95 has been blocked in my country, so I will no longer be here. Chao.;)
p.s. I know about VPN, but anyway
did you consider using Tor browser? not sure if that works, still would put an extra layer against people who want to scrutinize your browsing.

Reactions: afterlights

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020

Hey everyone!

The moment we’ve all been waiting for so long is finally here! I am happy to announce that the first version of The Last Enchantress: Revival is now complete. I tried my best to make TLE: Revival beautiful and deep, to breathe new life into the characters and the events of the original game. I sincerely hope they are to your liking and that you enjoy the game.

Take care and stay safe. Love you!

Yours,

MrgT (Nu’ar Games)

Download links:

Win/Linux:

Mac:

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
It's like a completely new game. Vastly improved I'd say. Prologue part has been upgraded and is much more enjoyable while looking even prettier than it did. Basically every part of the has been improved and status, lore, inventory menus are top-notch (although I've mentioned to dev that some textual description would be nice for stats). So far it ends after a prologue so it's really hard to say how much it will differ from previous one but so far it's fairly similiar but noticably improved. Huge thumbs up cuz this game is a gem and I hope it will go further with it's development. Previous one had excellent direction and I hope this one will be similiar in its aproach.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Aredelya

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Sorrow85

Instead of pinging someone to update the OP just report the post or your post that contains the update and state that the OP needs to be updated with the latest update and when someone sees it they'll update the thread. This can also be done if there is something that should be added to the OP so that it doesn't get lost like a walkthrough or compression. I reported your post for you so it shouldn't be long now.

Looks like it's going to be a busy morning for me as neko paradise has also gotten a update as well. :eek:

Last edited:
Reactions: Sorrow85

hidabyeet

Oct 20, 2019
Shouldnt there be a lesbian tag? The previous game had a lesbian tag so I thought there would be lesbian content. Is there still lesbian content in this one?

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
hidabyeet

Must not be in this new update but hopefully will be added later as there looks like there is still relationship points for Annie.

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
The original only had 1 kiss in so was hardly a lesbian route, doesn't seem to be much of anything this time around either.

Good luck to the dev and hope it goes well, it probably isn't going to be my thing but I reckon a lot of people are going to love it.

4.60 star(s) 16 Votes