4.60 star(s) 16 Votes

Allamante

Apr 9, 2019
BTW, is there a way to easily check that all update events have been completed since no walkthrough ?

Allamante

Apr 9, 2019
When you are in the free roam mode, click on Lora from time to time. She'll tell you when everything is done.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I've completed all "out of the ashes" achievements but which bandits are you talking about then ? The same ones leading to the abondonned house while waiting for money the next day or something else? (just to make sure I've completed everything) Thanks again.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Aredelya

Aredelya

Nov 3, 2019
I've completed all "out of the ashes" achievements but which bandits are you talking about then ? The same ones leading to the abondonned house while waiting for money the next day or something else? (just to make sure I've completed everything) Thanks again.
Yes, that’s what I meant. The abandoned house scene is the current ending of the bandit route. So, you’ve done everything! That’s awesome! ;)

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020

It is very difficult to report this, but ... The Last Enchantress from today ceases to exist ... Perhaps forever, perhaps not. Perhaps Lora will be reborn, or maybe this is the end ... the real end.

With sadness, I inform you that I failed. In my thoughts and dreams, everything was much simpler and easier. The creation process was fast, renders took 10-15 minutes, there were a bunch of different ready-made models for DAZ that were just waiting for the moment when I would add them to my game. But ... in reality, everything turned out to be completely different.

What I originally wanted to do as a hobby grew into a parasite that took all my free time and took all my strength. Yes, I know that complaining is the lot of the weak and that no one told me that it's all simple. But I didn’t think that everything would go like this.

I am the same person as you. I have a job, I have hobbies, I have dreams. The Last Enchantress was one of my dreams that I tried to make into reality. I tried, but I couldn't.

Yes, I could find the strength in myself and continue to create the game. I am familiar with many programs such as 3ds max, blender, substance painter, and Zbrush. I could make models, buildings, locations, and characters for the game, but ... How long would it take me? When I thought about it, I realized that the creation of the Enchantress will take me not a year or two. It’s a pity that I didn’t think about it right away when everything was just beginning. Then I wouldn't have to burn with shame in front of you now. Burning with shame in front of the players who liked the game and who will not see its continuation ... It's very ... very difficult.

I really hope that you will understand me, or at least not condemn me. I was pleased to read your comments. Thank you for encouraging me to create the game with your feedback. These moments were the greatest.

Maybe someday you will hear again about a game called The Last Enchantress. Only in the future, I will more carefully assess my strengths and capabilities, as well as the time allotted to me.

May the Maker help you and fill your lives with love, health, and beauty. Your MrgT (Nu'ar Games)

----

This is a pity but I wish all the best for the future MrgT (Nu'ar Games)
Let me know if Lora comes back someday.

UncleVT or other moderator mark this Abandoned?

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Figures whenever there is a good female protagonist game with hot lesbians it dies. Pity. Time to go make room in the game folder for other games and free up some HD space.

• Sad
Reactions: afterlights

Kitchentable

Aug 13, 2018
Why oh why is it always the good and fun ones that go bust. And not the generic clones of a clone.

A real pitty MrgT. You really hat something unique and fun going there.

Farewell and best of all to you.

I just hope that Lorna stays with you in some corner of your mind
and that it will constantely bug you just that tiny bit that that over time
you will have to return to it and give it a proper closing! :p

4.60 star(s) 16 Votes