4.60 star(s) 16 Votes

F1forhalp

SOTD: Genesis - Harold The Barrel
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
enchantress got me in here, looks like (after going through all pages) the lesbian part is some component planned 'further down the road' of sorts. will be challenging for a dude, to write lesbian content.
game now on my watch list, might be checking it out when it's come along a bit more.

so many games, so little time!

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
The opposite, I don't actually know why this has a lesbian tag.

The closest thing to lesbian it has are 2 girls sharing a bed fully clothed, hot stuff amirite?

Bit of a misleading tag here. Bit worrying when that's the tag I come for and it's a case of find the pussy in the cock stack only someone forgot to put the pussy in.
thanks

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
the lesbian part is some component planned 'further down the road' of sorts.
Then it shouldn't be tagged. People find these games by looking for tags they are interested in. Mine are female protag and lesbian which brought me here with absolutely no content that it's tagged for.

Tags are for content in the game at that time not planned stuff.

On top of that the sole choice regarding anything remotely lesbian is a corruption choice so even when that content is added it's not really a viable choice.

Simply put this is not the game for people looking for lesbian content.

will be challenging for a dude, to write lesbian content.
Most of the lesbian games on here are done by guys.

OEJ, need to have a look at the tags sweetness, they don't match the content.

Reactions: User #2243577

Valornim

Sep 8, 2018
And yet, there is indeed a possible beginning of lesbianism, and there is even a scene which unfortunately does not succeed because we are only at the beginning of the adventure.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
And yet, there is indeed a possible beginning of lesbianism, and there is even a scene which unfortunately does not succeed because we are only at the beginning of the adventure.
Like I said, it's not in the game so it shouldn't be tagged.

Also the one lesbian choice in bed at the start gave corruption points so it seems playing a lesbian isn't viable. Corruption points never lead anywhere good when trying to play the good side so it would be pointless for people like me.

F1forhalp

SOTD: Genesis - Harold The Barrel
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
Also the one lesbian choice in bed at the start gave corruption points so it seems playing a lesbian isn't viable. Corruption points never lead anywhere good when trying to play the good side so it would be pointless for people like me.
i get that. can't corrupt a hetero person into gay, nor a gay person into hetero. imo in both cases that would count as mindbreak or mindbend whatever may call it.
the other thing, i can't seem to find a filter for 'find games by femal dev' which would be interesting to find out, to me anyway.

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
Avaron1974 the girls were kissing and stuff so i added it., honestly you know more about this stuff than i do.... it adds corruption points for lesbian options, so should i add corruption or remove lesbian? :unsure:

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Excellent update. That's what I mean when I'm looking for a meanigful options. Drinking scene was superb. With how this game looks right now I have really high hopes for it.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Avaron1974 the girls were kissing and stuff so i added it., honestly you know more about this stuff than i do.... it adds corruption points for lesbian options, so should i add corruption or remove lesbian? :unsure:
There is only 1 kiss, that's as far as it goes. Personally i'd remove the lesbian tag. It's one of the tags I look for and I was disappointed.

I think both lesbian and corruption are tags for the future, not enough of either yet.

Just to note for those that follow me I don't think this will be worth it for anyone looking for a game with lesbian content. It looks like that content will be minimal and only for corrupt playthroughs which usually means that lesbian content will also come with a forest of dick.

It's not for me anyway.

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
There is only 1 kiss, that's as far as it goes. Personally i'd remove the lesbian tag. It's one of the tags I look for and I was disappointed.

I think both lesbian and corruption are tags for the future, not enough of either yet.

Just to note for those that follow me I don't think this will be worth it for anyone looking for a game with lesbian content. It looks like that content will be minimal and only for corrupt playthroughs which usually means that lesbian content will also come with a forest of dick.

It's not for me anyway.
thnx..., changed it. and the dev is active on the forum. i am sure they would appreciate your input, and i will also ask them about the future of the specific content. do keep an eye out for future updates maybe the story can surprise you. thnx again :D

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Collected multiple elven roots and none appeared in the inventory and it never triggered the elders quest and had to use a save editor to give player a few of them to be able to advance the quest. Looking forward to hot events with her BFF and the owner of the tavern the genrically generic ugly fat bastard and the rest of the ugly/gay looking turds are going to be bored to tears as they will be getting nothing.

4.60 star(s) 16 Votes